Requirements: Varies with device
Overview: Discover millions of outdoor trails around the world. Choose between hiking, running, bike, MTB, kayak, ski or up to 70 different types of activities.
Discover millions of outdoor trails around the world. Choose between hiking, running, bike, MTB, kayak, ski or up to 70 different types of activities.
Record your own routes on a map, add waypoints, take pictures along the itinerary and upload them to your Wikiloc account from your phone.
Enjoy free offline topographic maps from all over the world for you to use without coverage or data. Great when you’re out in the mountains or traveling without Internet connection.
Want to take your outdoor experiences even further? With Wikiloc Premium:
– Turn your mobile into a GPS navigator. Your smartphone will guide you with a heading indicator and sound alerts to warn you if you go off-track during navigation.
– Live Tracking. Share your position in real-time with your family & friends while doing the route.
– Send to your GPS: Download trails from Wikiloc directly to your Garmin or Suunto. Feature available for compatible devices.
– Search by Passing Area: Find trails passing through your chosen specific areas.
– Weather forecast for a perfect outdoor activity.
– Advanced search filters.
By purchasing Wikiloc Premium you’ll be contributing in helping us out to maintain Wikiloc’s infrastructure.
Furthermore, you’ll also contribute protecting the earth, as 1% of your purchase will directly go to 1% for the Planet, a global network of businesses, nonprofits, and individuals working together for a healthy planet.
Join us at Wikiloc.com, the community where millions of nature, travel and sports lovers share their adventures, from the most popular excursion to the most remote expedition on the planet.
Push Notifications: Instantly receive notifications on new events related to your Wikiloc account (new comments, followers, trail buddy invites, etc.)
– Mute someone if you don’t want to get notifications about their activity. Wikiloc won’t let them know they’re muted.
– New Suunto-Wikiloc sync:
“Send to your Suunto” button: Download trails from Wikiloc directly to your Suunto watch.
This app has no advertisements
Download Instructions:Credits kitkat
(Closed Filehost) ul.to/06pwaflm
If you want to download at full speed and help us keep this site active, you can register by clicking on the banner below.