Overview: Tools for Google Maps to highlight, edit and capture maps from Google Maps.
The maps from Google Maps are shown in full screen mode or immersive mode without any object to interfere.
You can add and edit polylines, polygons, rectangles, circles and markers.
You can also add text with colors, resize and rotate them
All colors support transparency.
• calculate perimeters and areas of polygons
• calculate distance between two points
• import / export to kml format
• easy command to take a snapshot of the map using the entire screen
• address search function
• support all the gesture from google maps
• from the navigation drawer easy switch from different map mode: normal, satellite, hybrid, terrain
• options to enabled compass, buildings, traffic, indoor
• one touch to enter / leave fullscreen mode
• support immersive mode for Android 4.4 devices or superior
• From now, Toolmaps app is free to use and financed by ads.
Users who already bought the paid version won’t see any ads until the app is uninstalled and installed again.
• Turkish translation added thanks to a friend
Optimized graphics / zipalign;
Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers and Services;
Analytics / Crashlytics disabled.
This app has no advertisements