Overview: Mobile and flexible with the TeamViewer
TeamViewer provides easy, fast and secure remote access to Windows, Mac and Linux systems. TeamViewer is already used on more than 200,000,000 computers worldwide.
You can use this app to:
– Control computers remotely as if you were sitting right in front of them.
– On the go support your clients, colleagues, and friends
– Gain access to your office desktop with all of the documents and installed applications
– Remotely administrate unattended computers (e.g. servers)
– Effortlessly access computers behind firewalls and proxy servers
– Intuitive touch and control gestures (including Windows 8 multitouch support)
– Full keyboard functionality (including special keys such as Windows®, Ctrl+Alt+Del )
– Transfer files in both directions
– Multi monitor support
– Sound and video transmission in real-time
– Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange
– Plus so much more …
1. Install this app
2. Install or start TeamViewer on your computer from our website
3. Enter your computer’s TeamViewer ID and password
– Introducing two-factor authentication for connections. You can now use this device to allow or deny connections using push notifications. Try it now in the Settings under the Security section and share your feedback.
– Improved session interaction from Android to Desktop devices. The toolbar and Keyboard no longer overlaps with the content of the remote desktop screen
– Solved an issue which caused a crash on screen rotation for some connections
– Minor fixes and improvements
This app has no advertisements
If you want to download at full speed and help us keep this site active, you can register by clicking on the banner below.