Requirements: 5.0 and up
Overview: Mi Display is a unique always on display application that uses a gradient bar which allows the time to transition down
the screen through out the day from morning to night. This application was designed to use 0% CPU, and low system resources
while keeping your screen on to view all your important details.
• One of a kind always on display system (AOD)
• Integrated time Rules which lets you set custom start and end time
• Customizable gradient bar
• Very simple to use, and can be used as a night clock
• Shows device unlock count, with usage
• Intractable notifications
• Edge Lighting
• Battery View
• Weather view
• SMS direct reply
This app was designed for AMOLED, OLED screens. It will work on all screens such as LCD or IPS but might consume more battery on those type of devices. This is because AMOLED, OLED turn off black pixels while LCD, IPS do not.
“NAVIGATION BAR SHOWING”
If you get this message when this app activates over lock screen “Touch input is blocked”, then please go to your device Settings -> Display, and uncheck/disable/toggle off “Block accidental touches”. This will allow the app to work as intended and wont show your bottom navigation bar or give you that warning again; Also WQHD+ resolution setting is recommended.
If you get the navigation buttons showing on the always on display then please go to your devices settings and search for acci and deactivated Mistouch prevention.
“APP NOT WORKING”
Sometimes your android device will decide to terminate the apps service randomly; In order to prevent this please check if your device has a battery manager and disable battery optimization for Mi Display.
* If your device is not in the list below, please do a Google Search for “background service apps stopping (Add your device name)”.
* If your having difficulties finding battery optimization; Try searching for “Battery Optimization” in your android settings.
** General Devices **
1. Go into device settings.
2. Apps & notifications.
3. Special app access.
4. Battery optimization.
5. Select the down arrow at the top and choose “All Apps”.
6. Select Mi Display.
7. Select Don’t Optimize.
** Specific Devices **
1. Open your Huawei smartphone’s battery settings.
2. Access the App launch settings on your Huawei.
3. Find Mi Display, and turn off its switch to “Manage manually.” You will immediately see a prompt where you are asked what kind of activities you want to allow the app to perform. To eliminate all issues, its a good idea to have all modes selected such as “Auto-launch,” “Secondary launch,” and “Run in background”.
1. Open the Settings menu on your Xiaomi device.
2. Tap Battery & performance from Settings.
3. Tap Manage apps battery usage.
4. Tap Choose apps from Manage apps’ battery usage.
5. Tap Installed apps and choose Mi Display.
6. Tap No restrictions.
1. Open the Settings on your OnePlus device and tap Advanced.
2. Tap Recent app management.
3. Tap Normal clear to clear task list and cache without clearing background process.
4. Lock Mi Display in Recent Apps.
1. Go into device Settings.
2. Search for Optimize Battery Usage.
3. Select All Apps from the drop down menu.
4. Toggle the switch to the off position for Mi Display from being automatically optimized.
“Trust in the LORD with all your heart; don’t rely on your own intelligence. Know him in all your paths, and he will keep your ways straight” – Proverbs 3:6
• Various bug fix’s and improvements
• Code optimization
• Performance improvements
This app has no advertisements
If you want to download at full speed and help us keep this site active, you can register by clicking on the banner below.