Lines icons (pro version) are outlined shapes of the most popular apps. Included with the hand-crafted line icons are matching wallpapers, and widgets for clocks, battery and weather.
Widgets offer color, size, and font customization and over 200 hand-picked wallpapers of skies, clouds & landscapes are included. The center of the icon outline is transparent, letting you show off your wallpaper beneath the icons. The line icons are xxxhdpi which means they’re HD or high enough resolution to get cool looking lined icons on any device out there.
You may need a 3rd party launcher to apply the icon pack. If your stock launcher doesn’t support icon packs, you can use apps like Awesome Icons or Unicon to change your icons without using a 3rd party launcher.
• 3,700+ hand crafted flat, clean & simple white flat HD Icons
• 200+ wallpapers included. Downloadable from the cloud. Browse and save the ones you want. All wallpapers shown are included!
• XXXHDPI high definition modern, outlined transparent icons included for super large HD screens. All Icons are 192×192.
• Customized cloud/sky/landscape wallpapers. Wallpapers have been edited to show off the white icons nicely
• Most of the flat line icons are transparent letting each show the provided scenic/landscape backgrounds or to your own backgrounds.
• Contains over 3,700 different clean, flat and simple outlined icons with many variations of default lined icons such as phone, contacts, camera, etc.
• Wallpaper chooser comes installed
• Request more line cons via “Request” tab
• Clean, white outline icons work best with dark wallpapers.
• Muzei support for rotating wallpapers
• New icons added regularly
System widgets as well as editable KWGT widgets are included.
• Battery widgets
• Digital clock widgets
• Analog clock widget
• Weather widgets
• Nova Launcher (Recommended)
• ADW Launcher
• Yandex Launcher
• Action Launcher
• Apex Launcher
• Atom Launcher
• Aviate Launcher
• Evie Launcher
• Go Launcher
• Holo Launcher
• Inspire Launcher
• KK Launcher
• LG Home
• Lucid Launcher
• Next Launcher
• Nine Launcher
• Solo Launcher
• Smart Launcher
HOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA ICON PACK
1. Open the app after installing
2. Navigate to “Apply” tab
3. Select your Launcher
HOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA LAUNCHER
1. Open Launcher settings by tapping + holding on an empty area of home screen
2. Select personalization options
3. Select icon pack
Updated Icon Appfilter
[su_button url=”http://cloudyfiles.me/iztb7w2kqv7f” target=”blank” background=”#35c646″ color=”#000″ size=”5″ center=”yes” icon=”icon: download” rel=”nofollow”]DOWNLOAD[/su_button]
[su_button url=”https://uploadocean.com/k6edd31iu2om” target=”blank” background=”#35c646″ color=”#000″ size=”5″ center=”yes” icon=”icon: download” rel=”nofollow”]MIRROR[/su_button]
More info: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.natewren.lines&hl=en
If you want to download at full speed and help us keep this site active, you can register by clicking on the banner below.