ImageMeter Pro – photo measure
ImageMeter lets you measure dimensions, angles and areas in your images with ease. No more need to draw a sketch of your new apartment in order to plan the new furniture. Simply take a photo and annotate it with the dimensions on your phone or pad. This Old House TOP 100 Best New Home Products: “a superpower for anyone shopping for furnishings to fit a space”
What is special about ImageMeter is that it enables you to measure within the image long after you took the picture. It often happens that after taking the photo, being back at home or in the office, one realizes that some important distances have not been measured. This is no problem anymore with ImageMeter, because it enables you to measure the missing data directly from the photos, afterwards. Additionally, with this feature, you can also easily measure the dimensions for places which are too difficult to reach. This works whenever the objects you want to measure are within a plane (even if it is only virtual) and if you can provide a reference rectangle for ImageMeter. ImageMeter will take care of all perspective foreshortening and still compute the measurements correctly. You can also have as many measurement planes in one image as you like.
– measurements of lengths, angle, and arbitrarily shaped areas
– metric and imperial units (even formats like 1′ 2 3/4″ are supported)
– value input with autocompletion
– text annotation with user definable preset texts and automatic text formatting
– export to PNG and JPEG
– sort your images into subfolders and export complete folders as ZIP archives
– Bluetooth connectivity to Leica Disto laser distance meters for lengths, areas, and angles. Even the measurement unit is transferred automatically. Tested with D3a-BT, D8, and A6.
– Support for Hilti PD-38 (this is the only app that supports this device).
– support for Laserliner Compact Pro device
– base value in perspective line tool can now be adjusted
– add µm and nm units
– reduced size of APK by 30%
Note: when running on an Android 4 or 5 device, this upgrade may ask you for the location permission.
This is only necessary for scanning for new Bluetooth devices. Before, there was a special version
for Android 4 and 5 to handle this. This has now been dropped because all apps now have to target
Android 8 by November.
Download: Pro features unlocked
If you want to download at full speed and help us keep this site active, you can register by clicking on the banner below.