Overview: How many touches and clicks you have made on your phone every day? How much time you have spent on switching apps? How many useless operations, which should be saved, cost your PRECIOUS time?
How many touches and clicks you have made on your phone every day? How much time you have spent on switching apps? How many useless operations, which should be saved, cost your PRECIOUS time?
I have created ES File Explorer all free versions from 2009-2015, after that, I created fooView.
fooView – Float Viewer is a magic floating button. It’s a system enhancement tool to help you access your favorite websites, apps, games, files, music, photos, videos, and screen contents by a gesture using one hand.
Please check the video.
fooView will utilize the internal power of your smart phones using machine learning techniques, save 80% of your operations, let everything be simple.
An easy gesture can do what?
·A crop for a quick screenshot, recognized automatically, share, and search?
·A swipe to preview files?
·An easy gesture to replace all the navigation physical keys?
·A long press gesture to switch and manage apps quickly?
One hand to operate, only a gesture.
·Crop a word to translate, save, share to your messenger…
·Crop a name such as in videos to search in multiple search engines
·Crop an image such as in games to screenshot (Android 5.0+), search, and share to social network or photos community…
·Crop a number to dial or check where it’s from
·Crop an address to check how to route in maps
·Swipe for Back, Swipe long for Home, protecting physical keys
·Swipe up to Files/Weather/News or Floating Window
·Swipe down to Recent List/Notification
·Swipe in File to preview
·Long press to switch/manage apps
·Small package size
·Floating browser. Different from others, it can be floating
·Full-featured floating files (images, music, videos, documents) manager for both local and network
·Built-in viewers(such as pdf), players and downloader
·Multiple search engine…
·Regional screenshot and screen recorder(some requires Android 5.0+)
·Apps/webs are sorted automatically for quick search! Self-learn with more use
·Texts/Gestures are recognized
·Several modes to personalize
·Easy to learn. Inbuilt Guide, Demo Video, and Game to help you step in the world
·I’m feeling Lucky
When you set gesture for locking screen or grant the device administrator permission from settings manually to avoid this app being killed by the system, this app uses the device administration API, and you need disable the permission before uninstallation. It’s required by the system.
How fooView help the disabled users with Accessibility Services?
1) For visually impaired users, you can select words or images from the screen using fooView and enlarge it for a better readability.
2) For physical disabilities, fooView provides powerful single hand features, you can use one hand to operate the phone, switch apps easily, replacing the navigation hard keys, which can hardly be controlled by one hand.
3) Some features are in the development.
Why fooView ask _Phone_State permission?
This permission is usually for reading IMEI code for your device by many apps. But fooView won’t read IMEI according to GDPR. fooView uses this permission to judge the phone in call state, so that when the call is incoming, fooView will stop music play and minimize the floating window to avoid overlaying.
1) Improve Android 11 (Android R) Compatibility
2) Themes: Improve Themes & Use Round Corner
3) Optimize Barcode & Text Recognition
4) Task: Dozens of new Actions, Branch, Click Position, etc.
5) Video: 3X Speed & Long Press Forward, Video Directions Settings
6) Image: supports Inverse & Mirror, optimize Resolution & Startup Time
7) Dozens of other improvements, Long Screenshot, Scrollbar, Empty Watermarks, Edit URL, etc.
This app has no advertisements
Download Instructions: credit alex.strannik
If you want to download at full speed and help us keep this site active, you can register by clicking on the banner below.