Yomiwa – Japanese Dictionary and OCR v4.3.1 [Pro]
Requirements: Android 4.1 and up
Overview: Yomiwa is a modern offline Japanese dictionary, including numerous features to help you read and learn Japanese.
Yomiwa’s dictionary has been built up from diverse sources in order to provide you with the one of the most complete Japanese dictionary app on the Play Store. The powerful search function lets you input words in any kind of alphabet (Kanjis, Hiraganas, Katakanas, Romajis). You can even input whole sentences.
Yomiwa also features powerful, fast and offline Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology. Yomiwa can recognize more than 4000 Japanese characters in your pictures or with your device camera. Japanese text is detected, recognized and parsed into words in a fraction of a second.
Yomiwa’s OCR modes have been designed to help you read with ease all your favorite reading materials, such as mangas, newspapers, books or restaurant menus and signs.
Yomiwa also comes with a built-in Handwriting Recognition engine which recognizes Japanese characters from your touch-screen.
• Complete information about Japanese words and Kanjis such as on-yomi, kun-yomi, meaning, stroke order, compounds etc.
• Many target languages available: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Hungarian, Dutch, Slovene, Swedish and Hungarian
• More than 200K exemples sentences
• Handwriting Recognition
• Input characters by Drawing / Radical search / Keyboard
• Look up conjugated forms, even if they are incomplete
• Search definitions in any kind of alphabet: Kanjis / Hiraganas / Katakanas / Romajis.
• You can search from Japanese words or from foreign words
• Build vocabulary lists of Japanese words, Kanjis or Sentences (which you can share as files or text in many ways)
• Export your vocabulary lists to Anki
• A proper names data base (such as people names, places, locations…)
• Listen to the Japanese pronunciation of words and example sentences through the “Speak” function
Optical Character Recognition (OCR): (one-time paid feature after a three-days free trial)
• A powerful Optical Character Recognition (OCR) engine which lets you translate Japanese characters in images
• Yomiwa can recognize more that 4000 Japanese characters
• Recognize Japanese text with your Live Camera or on Still Pictures (from your gallery)
• Read either horizontal or vertical Japanese text
• Paste some text, or import it from the OCR modes, into the text analyzer to get definitions of each word in the text
• Furiganas are also displayed automatically
• Listen to the Japanese text with the “Speak” function
Web browser with furiganas displayed automatically:
• Yomiwa includes a web browser which lets you read Japanese websites with ease
Daily Word Lists extracted from Japanese news articles:
• Keywords appearing in the daily news are displayed in the app everyday. You can open the source news article and add Furiganas in order to read it with ease
• Get help from the user community by sharing pictures on the Yomiwa Wall
Yomiwa is perfect for:
• Upgrading your reading skills to the next level by reading any Japanese text with Yomiwa OCR technology
• Using as your everyday Japanese dictionary
• Increasing your vocabulary by building your own word lists
• Learning and study Japanese Kanjis
• Improving your Japanese skills!
+ fixed crash during downloads on older android versions
+ improved definition popup design
+ other bug fixes
● Pro Features Unlocked
● Compression Flags Untouched
● No Third Party Patch
● Size: 95.2 MB
● Release by Kirlif’
This app has no advertisements
● armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a
● x86, x86_64