Overview: Windy is a handy wind forecast app for extreme sports based on wind and other outdoor activities (SUP, fishing, bike, RC pilotage).
Now we decided to build micro community on spots to
exchange weather reports. If you want to be a local leader – send us the name of the spot and we will add chat there (on [email protected]).
You can see all weather data on one screen. You can see at a glance wind conditions for next ten days in Windy-bar or find more precise details in Windy-table.
Also check out our WOW-feature: animated wind map – it shows how the winds blow on the globe.
Design is our main passion. We are trying to show you wind in most beautiful way.
It is the must have app for:
– yacht and sailing navigation,
– watching for hurricanes and storms,
– cycling – we have a lot of bicyclists,
Among our users Also we have drone pilots, wind power producers, crane operators, windy city normal people, golf players.
And very popular among fishermen – we still don’t know why:) But we will develop the features for them too. What about sharing your catch on the lake?
animated wind radar – must have for sail and yachting and also for kiting in light wind. Normal people can relax and meditate watching animated wind.
☆ spot chat – now the guy with
anemometer can write weather conditions in chat from kite spot
local wind forecast for the next 10 days with 3 hours step in knots / beaufort / mps (like windguru GFS27 from NOAA)
wind speed, wind gusts, temperature, (указать в чем показывается температура) cloud cover, precipitation (rain and snow)
☆ ocean waves (and sea)
over 30.000 spots sorted and located by the type and area
build your own spots map in favorites
track hurricanes and storms (Miami, Carolina etc.)
free nautical charts map
– it’s made by
wind-addicted as you
fresh and simple design makes it extremely beautiful
only mobile app with riders chats that are realy will work and help to become a local on a spot faster
– pressure, humidity and other weather parameters
– add actual data from weather stations (like in Windy for iOS)
– higher resolution and actual forecast (WRF, NAM, NOAA)
– forecast for newbies – enter your weight and kite sizes and we will tell you which one to take
– tides, water conditions (flat, chop and so on)
– private messaging and private chats for kiteboarding and windsurfing schools, kite repair and rental
– wind energy and blowing
– notifications and wind alerts for better conditions on favorite spots
– spot voting and ratio
– air pressure for fishing
– offline forecast for yachting
– hurricanes, cyclones and typhoons notifications
Created by kitesurfers for wind addicted in designed style and simple interface!
We are open to all your wishes and advices and wait your feedback and recommendations to be the best wind sport application.
Follow us on Facebook: facebook.com
Business should leave us contacts on [email protected] – we are making cool features for you.
Rider, take your kite, wakeboard, windsurf, parachute or paddle and board, ask your friends in chats about wind conditions and go for a ride! Have fun! Let the wind be with you!
What was the wind like on August 8, 2020 at my location? Or on other particular day? What is the average temperature at the place I’d like to go to this year? Windy.app’s Archive helps you with that. Enjoy 2020 data, it is added.
US forecast on map
The most accurate forecasts for the continental US, HRRR and NAM are on the map now. Both are developed by the US NOAA institute. NAM is for 61 hours ahead, HRRR is for 18h, but might be more accurate.
- Pro Subscription / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Debug code removed;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
- Release by Balatan.
This app has no advertisements
If you want to download at full speed and help us keep this site active, you can register by clicking on the banner below.