Whit’Art Icon Pack v12.0 [Patched]
Requirements: 4.1 and up
Overview: *** HOW TO APPLY THE ICON, *** (more details in the dashboard)
Open the dashboard and search for your launcher then apply Whit’Art icon pack.
If you don’t find it or if it doesn’t work, open the settings of your launcher and apply the icon pack from its own options.
Note: some launchers are not compatible with the “Apply” feature or doesn’t support icon packs at all. Not my fault
• All your icons will be supported if you request them. As simple as that
• Regular updates
• About 200 wallpapers
• No ads. No tracking.
• 1 800 icons (interesting how fast it’s growing lol)
• 2 000 app activities
• Icon mask to apply a black & white layer (you must have a launcher which supports this feature of course)
• Resizable clock widgets
• Dynamic calendar support
Premium to request a lot of icons and support my work or Free with a lower limit but it’s reset after each update and all your icons will be supported for the next update.
Check out my blog if you want to read useful information.
FOR ANY QUESTION
• Twitter: twitter.com
• Telegram: t.me/OSheden
• Email: osheden (@) gmail.com
SECURITY and PRIVACY
• To send encrypted emails for your icon request, please click on the dedicated link on the main screen of the dashboard.
• Wallpapers are hosted on Github through a secured https connection.
• All your emails will be removed if you request it.
See built-in changelog
This app has no advertisements