Wheels of Aurelia
Embark on an immersive road trip through the gritty western coast of Italy during the roaring 1970’s.
Playing as Lella, a bold, spunky woman, experience the sights and sounds of a tumultuous time in Italy’s history while uncovering events from Lella’s storied past. Take the road less traveled, while meeting an unpredictable cast of characters along your journey and making detours along the way.
An interactive visual novel based on short moments in time during Lella’s travels, each playthrough ends with one of sixteen different endings based on your choices. Travel across the famous “Via Aurelia” and discover a new side of Italy in a thought-provoking game about the road trip, not the destination.
– Uncover Lella’s fierce personality and mysterious past while choosing each line of her dialogue in the game
– A compact game experience with sixteen different endings, each with its own epilogue
– Simple and highly intuitive one-handed controls.
– All original Italian soundtrack provides emotional ambience to accompany the game’s narrative
– Original art by renowned illustrators, handcrafted to bring Italy to life in new and unexpected ways
– Rooted in researched and culturally accurate events during the 1970’s including kidnappings and extreme political turmoil
– Wheelspedia: in-game easy access wiki that explains cultural and political references for those seeking additional information
– Independent Games Festival Honorable Mention, IndieCade Nominee, Fantastic Arcade Game Spotlight
– From the creators of FOTONICA
If you want to download at full speed and help us keep this site active, you can register by clicking on the banner below.