Overview: – Only one touch needed.
It can continuously receive your speech and convert to text. Note down and remind you later at the time you set.
– Integrated with your Android calendar, you don’t need to maintain another one.
– Automatically save your notes in a storage file, and easily to back up cloud.
– Also one touch easily to share voice-to-text to friends.
– It can work when the phone screen is turned off.
-Support headset button to control Start/Stop voice recognition
-Supported speech recognition 119 languages.
-Supported 20 user interface languages (including English)
– Google voice search (Google App) v18.104.22.168 or later is required as a speech to text engine. Most devices have it pre-installed. If your devices do not install it, This app will guide you to install.
play.google.com … ksearchbox
This app may ask for permission to access the following features
• Microphone for speech recognition
• External storage for saving notes file
• Calendar for adding reminder event
voice notes, speech notes, voice memo, speech memo, voice input notes, voice input memo, Notes , Memo, Voice , voice input, Speech, input, note , notepad, reminder, alarm, voice to text, speech to text, message, voice typing, calendar, schedule, to-do list
If you need, you can try this free version:
play.google.com … oText_memo
– New feature: allows you to enter text shared by other applications such as browsers.
– Fixed issue: on some devices, UI language change may not be reflected immediately.
– Support for “very large” font size.
– New menu function: delete files
This app has no advertisements