Unified Remote, but for your TV, set-top box, game console, and more. The one-and-only remote control app for your living room, with handcrafted IR remote controls for 80+ popular devices
Check supported devices and IR blasters below.
• LG G3/G4
• HTC One M7/M8/M9
• Samsung S4/S5/S6
• Samsung Note 3/4 & Tab Pro
• USB-UIRT (www.unifiedremote.com)
• Automatic IR blaster detection (built-in, network, or server).
• 80+ remotes
• Widgets & Quick Actions
• NFC actions
• Homescreen Shortcuts
• Flic integration
• Tasker integration
• API/URI support
Andersson, Hitachi, Hyundai, Insignia, JVC, LG, Magnavox, Mitsubishi, Panasonic, Philips, Samsung, Sanyo, Sharp, Sony, TCL, Thomson, Toshiba, Vizio, Polaroid, Technika, Hisense, Westinghouse
Canal Digital, Comcast, DirectTV, Dish, Telia, Time Warner, Viasat, Western Digital, Vodafone, Verizon, Sky
Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS2
Apple TV, Windows Media Center, Nvidia Shield, Roku
BenQ, Canon, Dell, Epson, InFocus, Sanyo, Sony
Denon, Integra, Onkyo, Pioneer, Yamaha, Samsung
We’re continuously adding more remotes. Let us know if we’re missing something:
• read phone status and identity: for auto-pause.
• control NFC: for NFC actions.
• full network access: for server connection.
• view network connections: for server connection.
• view Wi-Fi connections: for server connection.
• pair with Bluetooth devices: for server connection.
• control vibration: for optional haptic feedback.
• prevent phone from sleeping: for optional wake-lock.
• transmit infrared: for IR remote control.
• install shortcuts: for launcher shortcuts.
Bug fixes and improvements. Note that the SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW permission is used for “floating remotes”.
If you want to download at full speed and help us keep this site active, you can register by clicking on the banner below.