Requirements: 4.0 and up
Overview: Teach Your Monster to is an award-winning phonics and reading game that’s helped over a million children learn to read.
● Covers the first two years of learning to read, from matching letters and sounds to enjoying little books.
● Designed in collaboration with leading academics.
● Complements all synthetic phonics programmes used in schools.
● Suitable for school and home use.
● Now includes all 3 games! First Steps, Fun With Words and Champion er!
Children create a monster and take it on a magical journey over three extensive games – meeting a host of colourful characters along the way and improving their reading skills as they progress.
The game is rigorous and works with any phonics scheme so it’s perfect for use in school and at home. It’s developed in collaboration with leading academics at the University of Roehampton. It’s commonly used in preschool, primary school, kindergarten and first grade as an interactive teaching resource.
● Complements Phases 2-5 of UK Government-approved Letters and Sounds and other major systematic synthetic phonics programmes.
● Absolutely no in-app purchases, hidden costs or in-game adverts. Perfect for kids!
● Available on Android phone and tablet.
● Suitable for ages 3-6.
● Designed in collaboration with reading experts from Roehampton University.
PLAY THE NEW SPACE BLASTER MINIGAME!
• Play the brand new Space Blaster minigame, where you mine the asteroids for fuel to get home. Play in Practice mode and tell us what you think!
• We’ve also made some improvements including new launch and background screens, new VO, adding Lava minigame into the second game ‘Fun with words’ and permitting special characters and hyphens for player names.
We want to make this game as great as it can possibly be, so please leave a review, we read every one!
This app has no advertisements
If you want to download at full speed and help us keep this site active, you can register by clicking on the banner below.