Overview: Simple way to manage goods in a small shop, warehouse or home inventory storage
If you need to keep track of your stock of any kind of items – this application can help you to do it.
It can be used as a stock management tool or inventory tracker at home or in a warehouse. A small shop can use it for sales and purchases management.
Even big companies use it mostly as a data collection terminal to exchange with back-office through Excel files import and export.
– Easy data input (either manually or importing from Excel files);
– Add pictures to visualize items, take photos or add images;
– Organize your products in folders (groups) with unlimited hierarchy;
– Scan barcodes to speed up your work (either with smartphone’s camera or external scanner);
– Register Sales and Purchases;
– Track Customers and Suppliers;
– Track Multiple Stores;
– Set Minimum Stock Level and receive notifications when quantity drops below the minimum, reorder in time;
– Print to PDF with our sample templates or create your own to print catalogs, price-lists, sales receipts, invoices, etc.
– Run Reports and calculate profits, margin, and markup;
– Track daily sales, sales by items or customers;
– Export and Import to/from Excel files;
– Use Google Drive for data exchange and backups;
We make inventory management simple and we are always ready to help.
Use “Question or Suggestion” menu item in the application to send us a message or simply send e-mail to [email protected]
– Critical bug fix
This app has credit advertisements
You like the post? Follow us on Telegram .