Overview: SMV Audio Editor is an audio editor and recording tool for your android device.
– basic editing operations (cut/copy/paste/trim);
– merging audio files;
– mixing audio files;
– splitting an audio file to parts by markers in the editor timeline and exporting it to separate files;
– direct cut and split of files encoded by lossy-codecs (MP3, AAC/M4A, OGG, Opus, AC3) without re-encoding;
– audio recoding with autosplitting to parts and saving to different audio formats (MP3, Ogg Vorbis, Opus, FLAC, PCM-Wave);
– applying some filters and effects to your audio (graphic and parametric equalizers, phaser, flanger, pitch shifter, reverb, lowpass and highpass filter etc.);
– downmixing multichannel audio to stereo or mono;
– converting mono to stereo;
– channel reconfiguration (changing number of channels, loading channels from other files etc.);
– stereo enhancing;
– changing the speed and tempo of audio;
– noise reduction and DC-offset correction tools;
– audio tag editor.
The application has a convenient file manager and intuitive user interface.
Supported input audio data:
– bit depth: 8-32 bits audio;
– sample rate: 8-48 kHz;
– number of channels: 1-8
Supported input audio file formats: PCM-Wave, MP3, AIFF (without compression), AAC/HE-AAC, ALAC, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, Opus, AC3, AMR, MPC.
Supported output audio file formats: PCM-Wave, Ogg Vorbis, Opus, FLAC, MP3.
– UI freezes in tag editor;
– wrong temp file positioning in undo/redo operations in some cases;
– other small bugs
This app has no advertisements
If you want to download at full speed and help us keep this site active, you can register by clicking on the banner below.