Overview: Smart alarm clock with sleep cycle tracking. Wakes you gently in optimal moment for pleasant mornings.
– Sleep cycle tracking with smart wake up uses your phone’s or wearable sensors (2 weeks trial)
– Optional Pebble, Android Wear or Galaxy Gear smart watch tracking
– Google Fit, S Health integration
– Smart bulb control with Philips HUE
– Sleep deficit, deep sleep and snoring statistics
– Facebook, Twitter sharing
– Gentle volume nature sound alarms (birds, sea, storm…) and playlists
– Nature sound lullabies (whales, storm, sea, chants..) with binaural tones for fast fall asleep
– Spotify integration or online radio alarms or lullabies
– Never oversleep again with CAPTCHA wake up verification (Math, Sheep counting, Phone shaking, Bathroom QR code or NFC tag)
– Sleep talk recording, snoring detection and anti-snoring
– Jet lag prevention
– Oximetric Sleep Apnea pre-screening
More features waiting for you to explore!
Watch our latest smartwatch integration progress and battery consumption chart here
If you want to download at full speed and help us keep this site active, you can register by clicking on the banner below.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
The reason is effective CAPTCHA (a feature to make sure you wake up in the morning) so you cannot avoid alarms by uninstalling the app during an alarm.
– Fix in using fallback OGG recording as default, so now MediaCodec M4A should be default again resulting in lower battery consumption
– Fixes in battery consumption when syncing starred noises to media library but there are errors
– Experimental support for SPO2 tracking on TicWatch Pro 3 and maybe few other Wear OS watches
– Fix for Google Fit not syncing – because of missing activity recognition permission
– Fix for a crash on newer Wear OS watches when using pause or stop from the notification on watch
– Fix for IFTTT being disabled and IFTTT key retrieval
– Option to use port number when connecting to Hue or Tradfri bridge manually
– Fixes and fine tuning in screen transitions
– Fix for proper week interval in stats
– Option to not use delayed alarm sound start when snoozing
– Fix for refresh of sleeping droid widget
– Fix crashes in dialog for selecting BT devices
– Fix for snooze limit text layout issues on alarm screen
– Fix for extracting API keys from latest IFTTT website
– Fix for automatic sleep tracking with Sleep Phaser
– Captcha cheating protection tweaks
– Fallback option of QR/Barcode Code. If you loose your code there is hope!
– Bigger Portuguese update (big thanks)
Premium features unlocked;
Google Fit work.
This app has no advertisements
Sleep Lullaby Add-on v2.6:
SleepCloud Backup Add-on v9.8 build 120: