Overview: Smart alarm clock with sleep cycle tracking. Wakes you gently in optimal moment for pleasant mornings.
– Sleep cycle tracking with smart wake up uses your phone’s or wearable sensors (2 weeks trial)
– Optional Pebble, Android Wear or Galaxy Gear smart watch tracking
– Google Fit, S Health integration
– Smart bulb control with Philips HUE
– Sleep deficit, deep sleep and snoring statistics
– Facebook, Twitter sharing
– Gentle volume nature sound alarms (birds, sea, storm…) and playlists
– Nature sound lullabies (whales, storm, sea, chants..) with binaural tones for fast fall asleep
– Spotify integration or online radio alarms or lullabies
– Never oversleep again with CAPTCHA wake up verification (Math, Sheep counting, Phone shaking, Bathroom QR code or NFC tag)
– Sleep talk recording, snoring detection and anti-snoring
– Jet lag prevention
– Oximetric Sleep Apnea pre-screening
More features waiting for you to explore!
Watch our latest smartwatch integration progress and battery consumption chart here
If you want to download at full speed and help us keep this site active, you can register by clicking on the banner below.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
The reason is effective CAPTCHA (a feature to make sure you wake up in the morning) so you cannot avoid alarms by uninstalling the app during an alarm.
– Fix in using fallback OGG recording as default, so now MediaCodec M4A should be default again resulting in lower battery consumption
Premium features unlocked;
Google Fit work.
This app has no advertisements
Sleep Lullaby Add-on v2.6:
SleepCloud Backup Add-on v9.8 build 119: