Requirements: Android 5.0 and up
Overview: Skit is the simplest and smartest applications manager for your device. You can share or extract any user or system application in .APK format, view application hierarchy and much more!
Easily extract .APK file from any application (even system) and send it to your friends in any way you like. You can also remove any user application without any problems.
It’s all about the details
The application provides a wealth of details about all user and system applications. Huge amount of detailed information starting from the date of installation and the last update date of the application to the amount of memory consumed by .APK file.
Find out how any selected application works from the inside. The list of activities, services, used permissions and even the details of the application signature certificate are in your hands.
Even more features in the Premium version
Premium version users will have access to even more features, such as:
• Themes customization for eye safety;
• Detailed statistics for all applications;
• Deletion and extraction of multiple user applications;
• And even more are coming in future updates!
FAQ and localization
Looking for answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ)? Visit this page: pavelrekun.dev/skit/faq/
Updated: “Basic” location for all file operations changed to – “/sdcard/Android/data/com.pavelrekun.skit/files/”.
It gains read-write access for pre-Android 10 users. No changes for Android 10 and later, because of new “scoped storage” concept created by Google.
Fixed: Some extracted apps duplicated in “/sdcard/Android/data/com.pavelrekun.skit/cache/”.
● Standalone Android Package
● Android App Bundle Repacked (forum.mobi):
• Languages: None
• DPIs: hdpi, ldpi, tvdpi, xhdpi, xxhdpi, xxxhdpi
• CPUs: None
● Analytics Removed
● Promotional Notifications System Removed
● Google/Firebase Stuff Removed
● Removed Unwanted Permissions, Providers, Receivers and Services
● Works Offline
● Release by Kirlif’
This app has no advertisements