Shazam recognizes music and media playing around you.
Shazam is the best way to identify music and TV. In seconds you’ll know the name of any song, or more about what you’re watching – touch to Shazam to start your journey.
Once you Shazam music, you can easily:
• Preview and buy tracks on Amazon or Google Play
• Sing along to the beat with real time lyrics
• Share your discoveries on any social network
• Watch music videos on YouTube
• Listen to full tracks with Rdio, Spotify or Deezer
• Connect to Rdio to create a playlist of your Shazamed tracks, or add tracks to any Rdio playlist
• See song recommendations from others like you
You can also use Shazam with TV:
• Shazam your favorite TV shows for the cast, soundtracks, and more
• Shazam ads to watch again, share with friends, or get special offers
Want even more?
• Go to shazam.com/myshazam to see your entire Shazam history; sign in to Facebook to get started
• Check out News to discover great new videos, updates and more, from artists and TV shows
you’ve Shazamed; plus see what your friends are Shazaming
• Explore shows you what’s trending around the world and zoom in for local chart knowledge
• Book concert tickets for artists you’ve Shazamed
Use Shazam as much as you like – it’s unlimited.
MIPS devices are not supported
Why does Shazam need these app permissions? _https://support.shazam.com/entries/29632198
We’re excited about the launch of Android Pie, and we made sure Shazam is ready to make the most of this exciting new OS.
We know how critical time is when you’re Shazaming, and the app will now start up faster than ever – thanks to Android Pie. Just as importantly, Pie will save power when Shazam is not being used, meaning increased battery life for your phone.
If you want to download at full speed and help us keep this site active, you can register by clicking on the banner below.