Overview: SD Maid will help you keep your device clean and tidy!
It offers a collection of tools to manage apps and files.
Nobody is perfect and neither is Android.
Apps you have already removed leave something behind.
Logs, crash reports and other files you don’t really want are constantly being created.
Your storage is collecting files and directories you don’t recognize.
Let’s not go on here… Let SD Maid help you!
SD Maid allows you to:
• Browse your whole device and manipulate files through a full-fledged file explorer.
• Remove superfluous files from your system.
• Manage installed user and system apps.
• Detect files formerly belonging to uninstalled apps.
• Search for files by name, content or date.
• Obtain a detailed overview of your devices storage.
• Optimize databases.
• Do actual app cleaning and remove expendable files, which supersedes what others may call ‘cache cleaning’.
• Detect duplicate pictures, music or documents, independent of name or location.
• Run tools automatically on a schedule or via widgets.
– Improved: Translations.
– Improved: Clutter database (Ty u/Ingood5 & u/adsakeme on GitHub).
– Changed: Because it was apparently not obvious enough, the “permanently skip” option in the initial setup will now pop-open once.
– Improved: Hidden caches filters.
– Improved: Advertisements filter.
– Improved: Better ACS compatibility with OPPO devices
– Improved: Matching for Polish on Samsung API 29+ ROMs.
– Fixed: A bug where SD Maid would not correctly try all available fallback mechanisms for some language & ROM combinations when using the accessibility service.
Optimized graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
Pro features unlocked – no additional key needed;
AMOLED Dark Venom theme activated;
Changed main icon with venom icon;
Disabled Analytics and bugsnag reports;
Check for new update disabled;
Languages: Multi Langauges.
This app has no advertisements
If you want to download at full speed and help us keep this site active, you can register by clicking on the banner below.