Overview: Re:Work, an email client app using ActiveSync is not only a secure and safe email client but also an app reinforcing a various convenience aspect. It is a product that has been significantly improved and implemented plenty of features like the shared mailbox and calendars for collaborations with your colleagues. Therefore, it will be an excellent gift for those who are looking for secure email for business and personal use.
Re: Work will provide powerful functions that support Microsoft Exchange Server, Office365, and Google Workspace, as well as all of the internal apps such as email, calendar, contacts, tasks, and notes in Microsoft Exchange and Google Workspace.
Re:Work is not a free app, it’s a trial app that you may purchase after reviewing for 2 weeks.
After enough time using the free trial for 2 weeks and you need to purchase the subscription membership you want if you would be satisfied.
For the subscription, it’s easy. You should subscribe to a yearly subscription if you want to use Re:Work.
– Yearly subscription: $19.99
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renew from your Google Play Account Settings.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
– Direct Push Synchronization with Exchange ActiveSync
– Re:Work operates the push server on its own.
– Great user experience & beautiful GUI
– Unified mailboxes
– Multiple accounts
– Shared mailboxes and calendars.
– Rich-Text editor
– S/MIME support
– Global Address List (GAL)
– Select folders to push (Email notification per each folder)
– Full HTML signature editor
– Automatic setup for many popular email services like Office 365, Outlook.com, Gmail or Google Workspace(G Suite).
– Full HTML (inbound, outbound)
– Conversation mode supports
– Supports the Modern Authentication for Office 365.
– Supports a workspace for accounts
– Notification category supports
– Dark theme
– Exchange Server 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019
– Office 365, Exchange Online
– Gmail, Google Workspace (G Suite)
If you have a question, bug report, or a special request, send an email to [email protected], and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
– Fixed other bugs and implemented some performance improvements.
– Pro Subscription.
– FirebaseAnalytics removed.
– all non essential receivers / permissions / activities/ services / providers and meta-data removed from manifest.
This app has no advertisements
If you want to download at full speed and help us keep this site active, you can register by clicking on the banner below.