Relay for reddit (Pro) v10.2.16 build 616 [Paid]
Requirements: 5.0 and up
Overview: Relay for reddit is a fun new way to browse the news and entertainment website Reddit. Whether you’re a casual ‘lurker’, power user, or even a moderator, Relay makes using reddit a pleasure.
• Beautiful and intuitive interface, inspired by Material Design.
• Delightful animations throughout enhance the experience.
• Links and comments load at the same time. A simple swipe switches between them.
• Inline previewing of pictures, YouTube, gifs and html 5 videos.
• Color coded comments with advanced navigation – next/previous thread, find words, IAMA and more!
• Comprehensive Moderator features (distinguish, sticky posts, ban users etc)
• A selection of themes as well as a relaxing night mode.
• Multiple accounts
• Reply straight from your Inbox.
• Notifications for mail, mod messages and your modqueue.
• Filter out subreddits you dislike
• Spoiler support
• Extensive customisation options including font style and size, left-handed viewing.
• Hi-resolution thumbnails.
• Full friends & search funtionality.
• Rageface and MLP emoticons (via PonyMotes)
Head over to the _https://www.reddit.com/r/RelayForReddit to ask questions or give feedback directly to the developer – me… _https://www.reddit.com/u/dbrady
Relay for reddit is an unofficial app. Reddit and the Reddit alien logo, trademark and trade dress are registered trademarks owned by Reddit Inc.
★ Untouched Paid apk with Original Hash Signature
★ Certificate MD5 digest: 32d8927bab2d14d5b15a53616316d9b0
★ No changes were applied
➡ Languages: Full Multi Languages
➡ CPU architectures: arm64-v8a, armeabi, armeabi-v7a, mips, mips64, x86, x86_64
➡ Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi
v10.2.16 (March 17th, 2023)
– fixed dark mode toggle in websites
– fixed trailing space in subreddit autocomplete
– fixed downloads not working unless permission was given to post progress notifications
– long pressing a comment now opens the swipe menu (Setting->Behaviour->Long Press Comments)
– fixed some memory leaks
– updated some libraries
This app has no advertisements