Quick Cursor: One-Handed mode v1.22.4 [Pro]
Requirements: 7.0 +
Overview: Makes it easier to use large smartphones with one hand by introducing a computer like cursor controlled with one finger by swiping from edge of the screen.
Makes it easier to use large smartphones with one hand by introducing a computer like cursor controlled with one finger by swiping from edge of the screen.
Easy to use:
1. Swipe from left or right margin from the bottom half of the screen.
2. Reach the top half of the screen by dragging the tracker using one hand in the bottom half.
3. Touch the tracker to click with the cursor. The tracker will disappear on any action outside the tracker or after a period of time.
The app is free and without ads!
The PRO version is for advanced configurations and features:
○ Trigger more gestures with the cursor: long click, swipe, scroll, drag and drop, etc
○ Floating tracker mode (the tracker will stay on the screen like a floating bubble)
○ Customize the triggers, tracker and cursor areas size and position to better match your device dimensions
○ Customize the appearance of tracker, cursor or other visual effects/animations
○ Customize the tracker behavior (inactivity hide timer, hide on outside action)
○ Support for edge actions:
• expand notifications or quick settings
• trigger home, back or recent button
• swipe from edge to open side menus
○ More options when the keyboard is open: move trigger above, keep the triggers over or disable them
○ Customize vibrations and visual feedback
○ Backup and restore all settings
● Support the developer of this free and without ads app
The app does not collect or store any data from your smartphone.
The app does not use any internet connection, no data will be sent over network.
Quick Cursor requires you to enable its accessibility service before you can use it.
This app uses this service only to enable its functionality.
It needs the following permissions:
○ View and control screen
• is needed for trigger zones
○ View and perform actions
• is needed to perform touch actions
○ Observe your actions
• is needed for “temporarily disable” feature which pause Quick Cursor until you change your running app to another one
The usage of this accessibility features will never be used for something else.
No data will be collected or sent across network.
Telegram group: t.me/quickcursor
Email: [email protected]
add ‘Material You’ support
add ‘Cut’ action
add ‘Toggle auto tap’ action
add ‘missing permissions’ page
add ‘Hide cursor on tracker release’ option
fix some UI in Edge actions settings
fix second tap action detection bug for OnePlus Android 13
This app has no advertisements