PONS Dictionary Library – Offline Translator v5.6.46 [Unlocked-Fix]
Overview: Are you interested in an offline dictionary app but don’t want to spend money after viewing just a small number of screenshots? Why not simply download the free PONS Dictionary Library?
Try before you buy: Find the dictionary app you really need – with the free PONS Dictionary Library.
Are you interested in an offline dictionary app but don’t want to spend money after viewing just a small number of screenshots? Why not simply download the free PONS Dictionary Library?
This is where you can test all PONS dictionary apps for Brazilian Portuguese, German as a foreign language, English, French, Italian, Dutch, Greek, Polish, Russian and Turkish in all price categories:
Dictionary apps available in the PONS Dictionary Library (in-app purchase):
Ideal for everyday, travel and leisure use (the most important vocabulary)
100,000–120,000 keywords, phrases & translations
English – Bulgarian, German – English, German – French, German – Italian, German – Spanish, German – Portuguese, German – Russian and other languages
Ideal for everyday, leisure and business use (medium-sized vocabulary)
285,000–295,000 keywords, phrases & translations
German – Bulgarian, German – English, German – French, German – Italian, German – Polish, German – Russian, German – Spanish, German – Turkish, English – Polish, English – Russian and other languages
Ideal for everyday, university, business (large vocabulary)
338.000 – 775.000 keywords, phrases & translations
German – Dutch, German – English, German – French, German – Italian, German – Spanish
Ideal for business (large vocabulary with emphasis on business vocabulary)
571.000 – 800.000 keywords, phrases & translations
German – English, German – French, German – Spanish
Ideal for professional users (the most comprehensive vocabulary collection that PONS has to offer)
685.000 – 930.000 keywords, phrases & translations
German – Bulgarian, German as a foreign language, German – English, German – French, German – Italian, German – Spanish, German – Greek, English – Bulgarian
_ _ _
These are the functions of the apps
• This application provides 100% offline functionality. You do not incur any roaming charges.
• Use HANDWRITING to look up words: write the search term comfortably in the search box with your finger or with a digital stick. Your search term is adopted directly as a suggestion in the search box.
• Look up words with SPEECH RECOGNITION: just say your search enquiry out loud into the device and the word being sought will appear right away as a suggestion in the search box (only for smartphones with Google Voice Search).
• Words that you copy into another application, for example the Internet (sharing, sending via, etc.), are adopted directly in the app’s search box and the suitable dictionary entry is shown.
• Don’t worry if you’re not sure how to spell a word – the similar words or wild card search function will find what you are looking for.
• Use the full-text search to find examples.
• Search for German, English, Italian, Spanish, French or Russian keywords in any form you like (declined or conjugated).
• Searching within entries is possible and enables long entries to be searched quickly.
• Pronunciation: Listen to numerous keywords spoken by native speakers. (Only for English, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian)
_ _ _
Frequently asked questions (unfortunately only in German)
_ _ _
You might like this app as well:
PONS SpellFlash: goo.gl/4WhHJs
_ _ _
PONS has been developing green materials for learning languages for life for over 30 years: from classic dictionaries and grammar aids to audio and software language courses right up to free online services.
App design improvement and minor bug fixes for better user experience.
We look forward to your feedback: Send your questions and suggestions to [email protected]
– App was showing license verification error when text was shared to it by any other app, fixed now.
– All Paid Dictionaries are unlocked and are free to download
This app has no advertisements