Overview: The finest emulator of handheld is here!
Enhancements compared to the free version:
– Beautiful GUI
– Customizable skins
– Google Drive sync
– Quick/Auto save
– Local and Wifi multiplayer
– An enhanced settings menu
– Improved control system
– BIOS support
– Cartridges hardware (gyroscope, light sensor, tilt sensor, rumble pack) support
Common features with Pizza Boy GBA Free
– Very high scores in precision tests
– Totally written in C and assembly for incredible performance and low battery consumption
– Take advantage of OpenGL and OpenSL native libraries for video and audio performance to the top
– 60 FPS guaranteed even on old hardware
– Save and restore states
– Slow motion/Fast forward
– Buttons size and position total customization
– Hardware joypads support
– Supports zip and 7z archives
Warning! Roms not included!
Bugs? Features request? Email me at: [email protected]
– Removed xBRZ shader until i’ll find a fix
– Wifi multiplayer now supports different roms
The license check has been removed. Signature test. Synchronization with Google Drive won’t work.
##Instructions for installing/changing the skin##
When the Pizza Boy GBA Pro emulator has been installed, we open it. We press on the 3 dots below on the left, we go into adjustments, general and we’re looking for the option that says “ui.” Within that menu, we look for the option “Custom background”, choosing between portrait or in landscape mode. Now we’re looking for it where we downloaded or saved it and applied it. Enjoy!
If you don’t like the chosen skin, just press back on the device and it will return to the standard skin.
This app has no advertisements
Download Instructions: Credits for master1274
If you want to download at full speed and help us keep this site active, you can register by clicking on the banner below.
Skins: Credits for GHSCJ