Overview: The mountains are calling! Explore more mountains than any mountaineer! PeakFinder AR makes it possible… and shows the names of all mountains and peaks with a 360° panorama display.
This functions completely offline – and worldwide!
PeakFinder knows more than 650’000 peaks – from Mount Everest to the little hill around the corner.
Winner of several prizes. Highly recommended by nationalgeographic.com, androidpit.com, smokinapps.com, outdoor-magazin.com, themetaq.com, digital-geography.com, …
••• Features •••
• Works offline and worldwide
• Includes more than 650’000 peak names
• Overlays the camera image with the panorama drawing *
• Realtime rendering of the surrounding landscapes in a range of 300km/200mil
• Digital telescope to select less prominent peaks
• ‘Show me’-function for visible peaks
• Selection of the viewpoint by GPS, the peak directory or an (online) map
• Can fly like a bird from peak to peak and vertically upwards
• Shows the solar and lunar orbit with rise and set times
• Uses compass and motion sensors
• Weekly updates of the peak directory
* On devices without a gyroscope and a compass sensor the camera mode is not supported.
Smaller optimizations and bug fixes.
╔═══════════════╝▀ Mod Info ▀╚═══════════════╗
╔╝ No root or Lucky Patcher or Google Play Modded required;
╠═ Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
╠═ Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
╠═ Google Maps Locations works;
╠═ Google Play Store install package check disabled;
╠═ Debug code removed;
╠═ Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
╠═ Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
╠═ Native bugsnag analytics removed completely;
╠═ No active trackers or advertisements;
╠═ Languages: Full Multi Languages;
╠═ CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64;
╠═ Screen DPIs: 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
╠═ Original package signature changed;
╠═ Release by Balatan.
This app has no advertisements