Overview: Monitor, analyze and export the network traffic of your device.
PCAPdroid is a privacy-friendly open source app which lets you track, analyze and block the connections made by the other apps in your device. It also allows you to export a PCAP dump of the traffic, extract metadata and much more!
PCAPdroid simulates a VPN in order to capture the network traffic without root. It does not use a remote VPN server. All the data is processed locally on the device.
– Log and examine the connections made by user and system apps
– Extract the SNI, DNS query, HTTP URL and the remote IP address
– Inspect HTTP requests and replies thanks to the built-in decoders
– Inspect the full connections payload as hexdump/text
– Decrypt the HTTPS/TLS traffic and export the SSLKEYLOGFILE
– Dump the traffic to a PCAP file, download it from a browser, or stream it to a remote receiver for real time analysis (e.g. wireshark)
– Create rules to filter out the good traffic and easily spot anomalies
– Identify the country and ASN of remote server via offline db lookups
– On rooted devices, capture the traffic while other VPN apps are running
– Firewall: create rules to block individual apps, domains and IP addresses
– Malware detection: detect malicious connections by using third-party blacklists
If you plan to use PCAPdroid to perform packet analysis, please check out the specific section of the manual.
Join the PCAPdroid community on telegram to discuss and receive updates on the latest features.
★ Premium / Paid features Unlocked
★ .source attributes of the corresponding java files removed
★ All Debug code removed
★ Original package signature changed
➡ Languages: Full Multi Languages
➡ CPU architectures: arm64-v8a, armeabi-v7a, x86, x86_64
➡ Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi
– Select multiple target apps
– Copy/export the connections payload
– Android 14 support
– mitmproxy 10.1.6 and Doze fix
– Ability to block QUIC only on decryption
– Fix inaccurate firewall grace period
– Integrations to run with Tor and DNSCrypt
This app has no advertisements
You like the post? Follow us on Telegram .