Overview: Overlays is an advanced multitasking/multi window automation tool that floats your widgets everywhere.
What are Overlays?
Your widgets, shortcuts and our in-app unique overlays.
Automatic and manual triggers
– Application – show your overlays only when a specific application is running.
– Events – trigger your overlays on event occurrence (i.e: automatically float your music player widget when you plug your headset).
– Home button – long press your Home button to toggle an overlays profile.
– Shortcuts – add overlays profiles’ shortcuts to your home launcher to spare some room!
– Sidebar – swipe/tap your screen edge to reveal the sidebar and toggle your overlays.
– Always On – overlays will keep floating, everywhere
– Lock screen (Pro) – show overlays over your Android stock lock screen.
– Quick Setting Tile (Pro, Android 7.0+)
Included free in-app Overlays
– Floating Widgets
– Floating Shortcuts
– Floating Browser
– Floating YouTube
– Floating Camera
– Floating Calculator
– Floating Dialer & Contacts
– Floating Flashlight
– Battery, Weather, Clock, Missed calls, Unread messages and Widget shortcut
Incoming and Outgoing call, WiFi and Bluetooth state, Device docked, Headset plugged, USB connected, AC plugged and Airplane mode.
– Permissions explained lioriluz.wordpress.com
* Android 12+: Bluetooth permission added. Only required if you use Bluetooth events.
* Android 12+: Phone state permission added. Only required if you use Incoming/Outgoing call events.
* Bug fixes and optimizations
- Pro / Paid features unlocked – no additional key required;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Debug code removed;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: universal architecture;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
- Release by Balatan.
This app has no advertisements
If you want to download at full speed and help us keep this site active, you can register by clicking on the banner below.