Notewise – Good Notes & PDF v1.10.0 [Unlimited]
Overview: Note-taking app – notes, PDF annotation, notepad, handwrite, diary, journal
Notewise is a digital note-taking app designed and built for Android. Notewise aims to enrich lives and unleash new ideas of students, teachers, artists, and more professionals. We hope to inspire your creativity and improve your productivity by providing you with the most outstanding writing experience on a digital whiteboard ever. Notewise is the top choice for your academic notes, professional memos, presentation slides, personal diaries or even travel journals.
Revolutionary handwriting experience
– Take handwritten notes naturally and smoothly on your Android tablets and phones. You can write, draw, and sketch using both your fingers and stylus with near zero latency in performance.
– Get paper like writing and sketching experience with our powerful sketch technology. Our sophisticated graphical engine will make your calligraphy look even more beautiful digitally.
– With the smart palm rejection technology, you can write with great confidence just like on a real paper or a notebook.
– Use fingers for zooming or scrolling seamlessly while taking a note. Ideas will never get interrupted.
– Utilize a great range of pens (fountain pen, ball pen, brush pen) and highlighters in different sizes, colors, thickness, and pressure sensitivity.
– Our goal is to help you take distinctive good notes compared with all traditional notepads and digital memos.
Powerful PDF Annotation & Markup
– Import a PDF of any size to empower yourself during a class or a meeting.
– Reorganize, duplicate, and resize any pages in your PDF.
– Use the powerful toolbox provided by Notewise to annotate, markup and sign on your lecture notes or reading materials.
A wide spectrum of tools
– Calibrate your creativity using our powerful eraser with unprecedented precision.
– Import and mark on an image to accelerate your productivity and beatify your handwritten notes at the same time.
– Enrich your professional notes or decorate your diary calligraphy with some perfect shapes in oval, rectangle, or triangle to make it more aesthetic.
– Add a text box anywhere with a fully customizable style in your meeting minute or academic note, or professional memo.
– Select on and modify even a single stoke with the splendid lasso tool. Redesigning your ideas have never become easier before.
– Customize your notes in various of sizes, scales, and backgrounds. Zoom in to adjust your design details, while out to present an overall slide view.
– Choose from plenty of note templates and colors, such as blank paper, ruled paper, grid paper and dotted paper. You can simulate handwriting scenario on paper, notebook and even blackboard.
Structural note workspace
– Organize your work, school, and personal life using unlimited folders, and classify your lecture notes, meeting memos, and travel plans in a clear structural workspace.
– Unlimited pages in one note. Add, delete, duplicate, and reorder pages at your fingertips, leaving you huge freedom to plan and design good notes.
– Sort your good notes in a chronological or an alphabetical order. There are so much more flexibilities that you could explore within the workspace.
– Export your notes as PDF or images with high quality.
– Export multiple pages at once, combining them into one file as needed.
– The exported notes are extremely suitable for printing, presentation and more.
– Auto save by default. Our chic sketch engine optimizes the note storage and save many spaces on your device for more.
– Easy undo & redo for high fault tolerance.
– Your goodnotes are processed into thumbnails in timely manner and you can browse your goodnotes collection without opening each one of them.
– Use Notewise digital whiteboard as a presentation slide or a teaching blackboard. The versatile pointer tool will help you spot focus and attract attention. Great to be used as handwriting whiteboard, blackboard and notepad.
You can now lock objects so that they won’t be selected by lasso.
– Supports changing font of textbox.
– You can now choose to open notes from last opened page.
– A new full screen mode for both editing and viewing.
– Supports importing PDF that are protected with passwords.
– Supports new languages: Turkish and Thai.
– General bug fixes and performance improvements.
This app has No advertisements