Overview: Advanced open-source Neogeo Pocket Color emulator based on Neopop, supporting a wide variety of devices from the original Xperia Play to modern devices like the Nvidia Shield and Pixel phones. It’s the very first NGP emulator available for Android.
* PSG Sound support (DAC will be added in an update)
* English/Japanese game language switch support
* Backup memory and save state support, auto-save and ten manual slots for save states.
* ZIP, RAR, & 7Z file support
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
* HID Bluetooth/USB gamepad & keyboard support compatible with any input device recognized by the OS (MOGA Pro, etc.), Wii controllers also supported if running Android 4.1 or lower, all devices support custom key profiles
* Works in any orientation
No ROMs are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de. Transfer games anywhere to your SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory is /mnt/sdcard).
Follow development of my apps on github:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info & apps. Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.
* Fix screen rotation issues on certain older 32-bit ARM devices like the Nexus 7
* Fix performance issues on devices like the Oneplus 3 due to change in vsync handling from 1.5.50
* Fix crashes due to virtual display connection/disconnection operations such as those used by screen recording apps, note you must set Options -> Video -> External Screen -> OS Managed to record the full app video output
* Fix GPU Copy Mode -> System Memory option not applying properly
Colors bottons mod
This app has no advertisements
Download Instructions: credit master1274
If you want to download at full speed and help us keep this site active, you can register by clicking on the banner below.