NetGuard – no-root firewall
NetGuard provides simple and advanced ways to block access to the internet – no root required.
Applications and addresses can individually be allowed or denied access to your Wi-Fi and/or mobile connection.
Blocking access to the internet can help:
• reduce your data usage
• save your battery
• increase your privacy
• Simple to use
• No root required
• 100% open source
• No calling home
• No tracking or analytics
• Actively developed and supported
• Android 4.0 and later supported
• IPv4/IPv6 TCP/UDP supported
• Tethering supported
• Multiple device users supported
• Optionally allow when screen on
• Optionally block when roaming
• Optionally block system applications
• Optionally notify when an application accesses the internet
• Optionally record network usage per application per address
• Material design theme with light and dark theme
• Log all outgoing traffic; search and filter access attempts; export PCAP files to analyze traffic
• Allow/block individual addresses per application
• New application notifications; configure NetGuard directly from the notification
• Display network speed graph in a status bar notification
• Select from five additional themes in both light and dark version
There is no other no-root firewall offering all these features.
If you like to help people less fluent in English, you can help translate NetGuard in your language: crowdin.com
Fixed connecting to blocked addresses
★★★ MOD Lite ★★★
Optimized graphics and cleaned resources for fast load < improved result (1.04 MB total apk size);
All ads and services calls from activity removed;
Support for armv7 only;
Encrypted all resources;
Languages: En, Ru.
If you want to download at full speed and help us keep this site active, you can register by clicking on the banner below.