Overview: NEMa – sound note/pitch matrix. App records sound (20sec) and calculate recorded sound spectrum. Results are shown as note/pitch matrix and chart.
NEMa – sound note/pitch matrix. App records sound (20sec) and calculate recorded sound spectrum. Results are shown as note/pitch matrix and chart.
There are two modes to calculate NEMa:
1) Accurate, in this mode range is 0.6% of the base frequency (note frequency);
2) Rough, in this mode, one note interval goes into another note interval.
The app record audio from C2 note ( 62 Hz) to B7 note ( 3960 Hz).
NEMa contains of 12 notes (C, C#, D, D#, E, F, F#, G, G#, A, A#, B) and 6 octaves.
NEMa an easy-to-use app:
1) Press Microphone button to start record;
2) Recording will take 20 sec and when it will show NEM ( note/pitch energy matrix);
3) Press Chart button to show note pitch chart and percentage of bass, mid, treble in the recorded sound.
Press Share button to share results, save them or open with text editor, csv format.
To get more accurate results, you need to keep the audio source closer to the phone’s microphone (external microphone).
It could help musicians, producers, composers or beginners in music industry to recognize note pitch amount in played song or sound or recognize which note pitch is played. To know percentage how much bass, midrange, treble song has and more.
App recording specifications:
Quantization: 16 bit.
Sampling rate: 8000 Hz.
– shows when external microphone connected;
– bug fixes and improvements.
This app has no advertisements
If you want to download at full speed and help us keep this site active, you can register by clicking on the banner below.