MySword Bible v14.0 [Deluxe]
Requirements: 5.0 and up
Overview: With MySword, you can study the Bible, compare different translations, look up Strong’s Hebrew and Greek Lexicon, read popular commentaries and even write your own insights and study notes directly on your smartphone or tablet.
With MySword, you can study the Bible without banner ads, compare different translations, look up Strong’s Hebrew and Greek Lexicon, read popular commentaries and even write your own insights and study notes directly on your smartphone or tablet.
The following are the exciting features of MySword for Android:
1. Multiple off-line Bibles, Commentaries, Dictionaries and Books
2. Bible version verse comparison
4. Bookmarks and Verse list
5. Type your personal notes and insights
6. Search (concordance) for Bible, Commentaries, Books and Personal notes
7. Strong’s number support linked to dictionary for easy access
8. Full screen mode support for more viewable text
9. Support for Morphological codes and link to the Dictionary view
10. Two types of text editors for notes: Plain text editor and WYSIWYG/Rich text editor. The first uses a simple wiki syntax for easy formatting of notes which supports bold, italic, underline, headings, nested bullets and numbers, links, tables. The WYSIWYG, supported only on Jellybean and higher, has more formatting capabilities
11. Copying of current verse, all text and custom selection of text in all views (Bible, Commentary, etc) including the Search results which is very useful for notes editing
12. Resizeable text (custom text size for easy viewing) – allows fine adjustment of text size
13. Page history navigation (back and forward)
14. Verse link in Commentaries, Dictionaries and Notes to the Bible view. Links between documents, e.g. Commentary reference to Bible passage
15. Dictionary and Commentary link from Notes
16. Download of modules (Bibles, Commentaries, etc)
17. Arrangeable action buttons
18. Ability to change the default Color scheme/theme
19. Dictionary, Commentary, Book and Journal/Notes picture support
20. Interlinear bible
21. RTL (right-to-left) support
22. Text-to-Speech support for Bible
23. Bible pictures anchored to a verse
24. Bible Maps using Maps module with embedded geo-locations
25. People Relationship diagram
Ephesians 6:17 KJV And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God
Psalms 149:6 KJV Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two-edged sword in their hand
We would like to hear a Praise Report on Google Play if you received healing, deliverance, financial blessings and promotions as you read and meditate God’s Word.
If you run into any problems or if you have any questions please contact us before giving bad reviews. We can’t provide full tech support via Android Market rating system.
The FREE Version is made possible through the generous gifts of our Donors and Partners.
Premium Version and Deluxe Edition are exclusive for our generous donors who has given support for this project in order for to us continue on the development and enhancement. We are not selling this app but we are giving this Premium / DELUXE Version as Complimentary Gift to our generous donors.
To Donate or For more information please contact us.
We do not have the permission to distribute copyrighted translations like NIV, NLT, AMP, NKJV, ESV, NASB, etc.
We encourage users to use public domain or free copyrighted Bibles so that in the future if technology changed again there will not be a problem in shifting Bible formats.
*AMP —-> Jonathan Mitchell New Testament (JMNT)
*NIV / ESV —-> BSB / ISV / NET alternative
*NKJV —-> NHEB / WEB / LHB / MKJV / KJV2000 / VW alternative
*NLT —-> BBE / ISV / NET
Highly recommended translations:
*The Scriptures 2009, JMNT, LEB / LHB Bible*
If Google Play has this message “Device not compatible”
Please download the latest MySword 9.0 from our site
Tested few features of deluxe edition and they worked fine, if anything is locked or limited, let me know.
What’s new in Version 14.0
1. Bible Animals, Plants and Objects (similar to Maps). Please download the dictionaries BibleAnimals, BiblePlants and BibleObjects and select them in the Preferences in the section near Bible Maps.
a. An appropriate icon will be shown at the end of the verse in case there is an animal, plant or object found in the dictionaries.
b. A list of animals, plants or objects will be shown when an icon is tapped.
c. For one animal, plant or object, some pictures, information and verses will be shown.
2. Multiple notes files that can be enabled in the Notes preferences. It’s now possible to create a separate file for new notes or for each year or range of years.
a. For non-compact view, the button for creating a new file and a selector is available at the far right of the top button bar.
b. For both Compact and non-compact views, the Navigation drawer also contains the menu to create a new file and select the active file.
c. For Compact view Tablet, a module selector is also available on the top bar but for phones, the Add/Edit long tap can be used to select a file and it also shows the active file.
3. New Other Look and Feel preferences related to Notes icon in Bible view:
a. Single note icon (default) – when unchecked individual notes for Multiple notes per verse and ranges are displayed separately with verse or range indicator.
b. End note icon – place the icon at the end of the verse.
c. Multiple notes chooser – option for Single note icon that displays count of entries if multiple or * in case it’s part of range and tapping opens a chooser.
4. New Other Look and Feel preference: Parallel stick header (checked by default).
5. New Popups preference (Deluxe): Window color same as button bar (unchecked by default, Button bar color must not be default).
6. The Journal Editor title bar now includes the journal title aside from the ID.
7. Reading Plan (Deluxe) improvements:
a. Import now supports verse range spanning books (e.g. Oba-Jon 2 instead of Oba, Jon 1-2)
b. Own pace / Progress for New Readings and Edit:
(i) Support for single verse without retyping the book (e.g. Pro 4:7 instead of Pro 4:7-Pro 4:7)
(ii) Support for book range whole chapter (e.g. Oba 1-Jon 2 instead of Oba 1-Jon 2:10)
Bugs Fixed in Version 14.0
1. Sync Backup of Notes Full sync will constantly duplicate entries when notes for the same verse (or range) is inserted on both devices.
2. Parallel/Compare select saved named from list will cause a crash if it’s the first popup shown.
3. Copy and Copy range in Popup as well as Copy in Bible link and merged xrefs Popup always use the underlying active Bible translation and not the one displayed.
4. Embedded Bible Translators’ notes (Deluxe) are not displayed when the notes tag is inside another tag like in Mat 4:4 NHEB.
5. Parallel page up/down skips a line of text due to sticky header.
6. Copy Settings (Premium/Deluxe) bugs:
a. Complete book name is not properly remembered as it always follows Place verse ref at the end.
b. Copy and Copy range will exclude the translation name when Retain paragraph and poetry is checked
7. The Word or eSword RTF tables break when there is a pard tag.
This app has no advertisements