MiXplorer v6.55.1_B21050220 [Stable] Requirements: 2.2+ Overview: Mi File Explorer is an awesome file manager.
MiXplorer is a fast, smooth, beautiful and full-featured file manager with a simple user interface.
This app is completely free, no Ads and never gonna be a paid app
It supports Android 2.0+ (SDK 5)
I hope you will enjoy it.
The best way indeed is to explore yourself. But here’s a brief list of essential features:
Easily themable with customization option which lets you select any color you like.
Unlimited Tabbed browsing and Dual panel in landscape mode and Drag and Drop between panels also supported.
Easily create Tasks to multitask Copy, Move, … operations.
Different various View Modes and Sorting Options for each folder separately!
Customizable bookmarks drawer with essential file types already categorized.
Advanced search functions.
Export/Import all preferences and bookmarks and customized skins.
Extract and create 7z and Zip/Zip64 (splitted-encrypted), TAR, TAR.GZ, TAR.BZ2, GZIP, BZIP2 and extract RAR (splitted-encrypted – No Rar5 yet), XZ, APM, CAB, ISO, ARJ, AR, LZH, LHA, CHM, MSI, WIM, Z, CPIO, RPM, DEB, NSIS, LZMA, NTFS, FAT, VHD, MBR, SWM, MSLZ, CramFS, Dmg, ELF, MachO, Mub, PE, Split, Xar, Z, Udf, HFS, SquashFS, PPMD.
All your cloud storage needs accessible from one single app. Choose from 19 providers:
Mega.co.nz, Dropbox, Box, Yandex, HiDrive, Baidu, Mediafire, Kuaipan, Kanbox, IDrive, Hubic, 4Sync, Google Drive, Copy, Meo, OneDrive, pCloud, SugarSync, VDisk.
+ clouds which support webdav like (Yandex.ru, OwnCloud, 4Shared, MyDrive.ch, DriveHQ, CloudMe, CloudSafe, …).
Root access for all advanced operations.
User and System app management with data backup ability for rooted devices.
EncFS volumes supported for all storages.
File encryption and decryption using Aescrypt file format.
FTP/HTTP Server built in.
MP3 Tag Editor.
Built-in Image Viewer (it supports GIF animation).
Built-in Media Player.
Powerful Text Editor.
SAMBA, FTP, SFTP, WEBDAV, BLUETOOTH supported as well.
And many more awesome features for you to explore!
Whats New: v6.55.1_B21050210:
• Added space bar in bookmarks panel.
• Added access to Home folder in the system file selection dialog on Android 11.
• Added ‘Swipe down to show/hide hidden files’ in VIEW > Options.
• Improved Mega.nz functions and added ‘Sync’ option in the main menu to update the cached data.
• Optimized the speed of reading the archived files.
• Optimized the download speed.
• Added ‘Auto fold sections on startup’ option in the bookmarks panel > Menu > Options.
• Added ‘Remember Delete option’ in the Setting > More settings, to remember the last choice in Delete dialog when Undo is enabled.
• Disabled renaming folders, if EncFS volume has ‘Filename IV chaining’ option enabled.
• Fixed a listing error with FTP client.
• Improved to Move/Delete bookmarks with their section header if it’s collapsed.
• Some other tiny fixes and changes.