Overview: Mi File Explorer is an awesome file manager.
MiXplorer is a fast, smooth, beautiful and full-featured file manager with a simple user interface.
This app is completely free, no Ads and never gonna be a paid app
It supports Android 2.0+ (SDK 5)
I hope you will enjoy it.
The best way indeed is to explore yourself. But here’s a brief list of essential features:
Easily themable with customization option which lets you select any color you like.
Unlimited Tabbed browsing and Dual panel in landscape mode and Drag and Drop between panels also supported.
Easily create Tasks to multitask Copy, Move, … operations.
Different various View Modes and Sorting Options for each folder separately!
Customizable bookmarks drawer with essential file types already categorized.
Advanced search functions.
Export/Import all preferences and bookmarks and customized skins.
Extract and create 7z and Zip/Zip64 (splitted-encrypted), TAR, TAR.GZ, TAR.BZ2, GZIP, BZIP2 and extract RAR (splitted-encrypted – No Rar5 yet), XZ, APM, CAB, ISO, ARJ, AR, LZH, LHA, CHM, MSI, WIM, Z, CPIO, RPM, DEB, NSIS, LZMA, NTFS, FAT, VHD, MBR, SWM, MSLZ, CramFS, Dmg, ELF, MachO, Mub, PE, Split, Xar, Z, Udf, HFS, SquashFS, PPMD.
All your cloud storage needs accessible from one single app. Choose from 19 providers:
Mega.co.nz, Dropbox, Box, Yandex, HiDrive, Baidu, Mediafire, Kuaipan, Kanbox, IDrive, Hubic, 4Sync, Google Drive, Copy, Meo, OneDrive, pCloud, SugarSync, VDisk.
+ clouds which support webdav like (Yandex.ru, OwnCloud, 4Shared, MyDrive.ch, DriveHQ, CloudMe, CloudSafe, …).
Root access for all advanced operations.
User and System app management with data backup ability for rooted devices.
EncFS volumes supported for all storages.
File encryption and decryption using Aescrypt file format.
FTP/HTTP Server built in.
MP3 Tag Editor.
Built-in Image Viewer (it supports GIF animation).
Built-in Media Player.
Powerful Text Editor.
SAMBA, FTP, SFTP, WEBDAV, BLUETOOTH supported as well.
And many more awesome features for you to explore!
• Fixed filtering category lists by name instead of path.
• Added check for ‘.nomedia’ file if the category list is sorted by the parent folders. If it ignores .nomedia when it’s sorted by files or when you filter the list, it’s your system issue and Android media-store needs to get updated. Long-press on the address bar > Refresh Android media-store.
• Added notification and log for ‘Refresh Android media-store’ function.
• If your USB or other connected device is not accessible, tap on Add > Storage > Custom to add it manually.
• Fixed an issue with reading files.
This app has no advertisements
Add-on Plugins: MiX Archive v3.5 | MiX AutoTag v1.0 | MiX Codecs v2.1 | MiX Image v2.5 | MiX Metadata v1.10 | MiX PDF v1.8 | MiX Signer v1.2 | MiX SMB v2.0 | MiX Tagger v1.11