Requirements: 5.0 and up
Overview: The only journal app that truly exploits the power of your mobile device to make journaling easy and powerful. Journal it! doing so by giving you effortless sync experience, a variety of organizing options exactly born for journaling, and the new way to plan your future that inspired by bullet journal.
Combines bullet journal, diary, habit tracker, mood tracker, and planner in one app, Journal it! is one place to record, track, and plan for all aspect of your life.
Journal it! provides you with a powerful organizing system, advanced tracking tools, secured end to end encryption, easy to use UI, and effortless-realtime-sync.
* Real-time sync across Android, Mac, and Windows
* Organize by journeys (stories), activities, people, tags, places,…
* Mood tracker with detail feelings
* Habit tracker
* Notes, lists, and to-dos
* Markdowns support
* Dark theme
* End to end encryption
* PDF export
* Highly interactive widgets
* Weekly and monthly statistics
* Offline first, automatically sync when network available
* Export/import journal to your persistent storage
* Minimalistic, beautiful, and personalized UI
* Secure your private diary with fingerprint or password
* Support migrating from Journey, Day One Journal, and Diaro
Keep everything well-organized
* There’re 6 ways to organize your entries, notes,…: journeys, activities, tags, categories, people, places
* Journeys are your stories (eg: a trip, a project,…). They have starts and ends
* Activities are things you do regularly (eg: Movies, Gratitude Journal, ing, Workout… )
Track as many journaling topics as you want in the same place and still easy to manage. Starting a new entry can’t be easier because there’s no need to mention the context again for each entry.
With each entry, attach your mood level (5 total) then add your feelings (happy, funny, excited,…). You can create your own custom feelings with beautiful emojis.
Schedule your habits by every day, every number of days, or specific days of week/month,… The app only reminds you of the habits on the scheduled days.
Each habit can have up to 5 slots per day with separated custom reminders
What you do is also an important part of your memories. To-dos, notes, and lists will help you plan your next events, save information, manage your lists, and keep them recorded.
Get things done without opening the app
You can view to-dos, add items to list, check your habits, edit notes,… right from your home screen using app widgets.
Journal it! is FREE to use even with real-time sync. Subscribe to premium to have:
* Ads free
* Desktop app (Mac and Windows 10 64 bit)
* End to end encryption
* Unlimited custom feelings
* Markdowns support
* Dark mode
* Insert photos between texts
* Unlock all home screen widgets
* Access Journal it! VIP community on Facebook where you can get quick support from us and the community
Secure and private
* Text data is stored on our secured real-time database
* Photos are stored on a hidden folder on your Google Drive
We treasure your privacy. Your data stays on the database and your Google Drive only. With end-to-end encryption enabled (disabled by default), you have total control over your data
We’d love to hear feedback from you. Contact us on any channel and we’ll get back to you within 1 business day. Follow our Instagram for weekly updates on development progress:
* Support email: [email protected]
* Facebook: www.facebook.com
* Instagram: www.instagram.com
* Facebook VIP Group: best support from us and the community, limited to subscribers only
60 days refund:
All purchases are eligible for refund within 60 days, no question to answer, no form to fill. Just email us with the order number (GPA) that Play Store emailed you after the charge.
December 2022 8.3.10
– Improved auto save for task, task note, calendar session, and tracking record – Updated user guide for task, calendar session,
and planner (guide.journalit.app)
– Calender session’s comment: support photos – Fixed repeat exclusion rules doesn’t work when the repeat type is Days of Theme or Days with Block – Fixed: calendar session search doesn’t work with title
Updated translations. You can get a 3-year subscription for every 1000 words translated. More details in About screen.
– Other bug fixings and improvements
Steps to login via Google (Doesn’t work always so don’t rely on it completely)
– Remove any modded version of this app (if installed) and reboot.
– Install this app from Play Store, sign in it and uninstall.
– Install this modded version and sign in.
# You can install this over playstore version while you are signed in if you have signature patches enabled in lucky patcher.
This app has no advertisements
If you want to download at full speed and help us keep this site active, you can register by clicking on the banner below.