Overview: Watch IPTV from your Internet service provider or free live TV channels from any other source in the web.
This is the paid version of IPTV app.
Pro features (comparing with free version):
✔ Ad free
✔ Ability to auto-reconnect to streaming server when connection is closed unexpectedly (http streams only).
✔ Start app on device boot option, useful for set-top boxes.
✔ Auto-play last channel option
✔ Extended playlists history
If you are using VLC to watch TV on your PC then this app is for you.
✔ M3U and XSPF playlists support
✔ Playlists history
✔ Playing multicast streams with UDP proxy (proxy need to be installed in your LAN)
✔ Ability to auto-reconnect to streaming server when connection is closed unexpectedly (http streams only)
✔ Grid or list view of TV channels
✔ EPG support in XMLTV and JTV formats
✔ Start app on device boot option
Please note that this app doesn’t contain any built-in channels. You need to have playlist with TV channels in order to use this app.
For multicast streams it’s recommended to use UDP proxy:
* for Windows: download and install UDP-to-HTTP proxy from borpas.info or check the corresponding option while installing IP-TV Player borpas.info
* for Linux: install udpxy (udpxy.com, sourceforge.net)
* the best solution would be installing udpxy on your WLAN router, this can be done for DD-WRT (www.dd-wrt.com) and OpenWrt (openwrt.org) firmware
* some WLAN routers have built-in udpxy in manufacturer’s firmware
Please join translations project at crowdin.com if you want to add new or improve existing translation.
– New UI with the categories list
– Now you can change channels categories in the video player
– Parental control now supports categories lock, not only channels
– Picture-in-picture mode, you can enable it in the video player preferences
– New translations: Malay and Uzbek
No LP or Google Play Modded nedded;
This app has no advertisements
If you want to download at full speed and help us keep this site active, you can register by clicking on the banner below.