ImageMeter – photo measure v3.6.6 (1) [Business]
Requirements: Android 4.4 and up
Overview: ImageMeter lets you measure dimensions, angles and areas in your images with ease. No more need to draw a sketch of your new apartment in order to plan the new furniture. Simply take a photo and annotate it with the dimensions on your phone or pad.
ImageMeter provides tools that help you measure lengths, angles and areas in your photos. Instead of drawing sketches by hand, simply take a photo and annotate it with the dimensions on your phone or tablet.
ImageMeter has the broadest support for Bluetooth laser distance measurement devices. Most devices from various manufacturers are supported (see below for full list of devices).
What is also special about ImageMeter is that it enables you to measure within the image once you calibrated it with a reference object of known size. It often happens that after taking the photo, being back at home or in the office, one realizes that some important distances have not been measured. This is no problem anymore with ImageMeter because it enables you to measure the missing data directly from the photos, afterwards. Additionally, with this feature, you can also easily measure the dimensions for places which are too difficult to reach. The only thing you will need to do this is some kind of reference object to calibrate to absolute size. ImageMeter will take care of all perspective foreshortening and will still compute the measurements correctly.
– measure lengths, angles, circles, and arbitrarily shaped areas based on a single reference measure,
– text notes, audio recordings, picture-in-picture for detail images
– measure the height of poles using two reference markings on the pole,
– freehand drawing, draw basic geometric shapes,
– Bluetooth connectivity to laser distance meters for measuring lengths, areas, and angles,
– context sensitive cursor snapping to draw quickly and accurately,
– export to PDF, JPEG and PNG,
– sort your images into subfolders with color codes,
– metric and imperial units (decimal and fractional inches),
– optional upload of your images to cloud storage for backup or to synchronize the images automatically between multiple devices,
– fast and correct value input with autocompletion.
Supported bluetooth laser distance meters:
– Leica Disto D110, D810, D510, S910, D2, X4,
– Leica Disto D3a-BT, D8, A6, D330i,
– Bosch PLR30c, PLR40c, PLR50c, GLM50c, GLM100c,
– Stanley TLM99s, TLM99si,
– Stabila LD520, LD250,
– Hilti PD-I, PD-38,
– CEM iLDM-150, Toolcraft LDM-70BT,
– TruPulse 200 and 360,
– Suaoki D5T, P7,
– Mileseey P7,
– Precaster CX100,
– ADA Cosmo 120.
For a full list of supported devices, see here: _https://imagemeter.com/manual/bluetooth/devices/
ImageMeter is a winner of the “Mopria Tap to Print contest 2017”: most creative Android apps with mobile print capabilities.
*** This Old House TOP 100 Best New Home Products: “a superpower for anyone shopping for furnishings to fit a space” ***
– counters can be renamed
– reference scale when calibrating to an image can be hidden in exported image
– support for app-specific language selection (Android 13)
● Business License Activated
● Compression Flags Untouched
● No Third Party Patch
● No Additional Component
● Size: ~ 19 MB
● Release by Kirlif’
This app has no advertisements
● armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a
● x86, x86_64