iLightShow for Philips Hue / LIFX / Nanoleaf v2.0.46 [Premium] Requirements: 5.1+ Overview: iLightShow connects the Spotify streaming service to Philips Hue, LIFX and Nanoleaf Aurora lighting systems. Perfect to make your home parties really awesome! Transform your apartment or house into a real dancefloor. Simple but efficient, iLightShow does not need many options, you just need to login to Spotify and link your Philips Hue Bridge, we do all the rest for you.
Why should you use iLightShow?
During parties with friends, turn on your LIFX / Philips Hue / Nanoleaf lights and transform your house or apartment into a festive place.
Relax while listening to music and create your own ambiance, from chill to electro, iLightShow will create light effects on all musical styles.
Want to stay awake while working at home? iLightShow can provide you with a lot of powerful energy.
– Real-time lights synchronization (Philips Hue, LIFX and Nanoleaf aurora smart lights)
– Automatically syncs the lights to the official Spotify music player
– Super accurate – works on top of the Spotify audio analysis service
– Stop / Resume Spotify playback as much as you need
– Add / Remove Hue / LIFX bulbs during the show just with one click!
– Control the brightness and intensity of the show
– Either let the app control the colors or select the colors of your choice
– Automatic Light effects, like strobe and flashes (mimics Stroboscope)
– Delay the sync when using external accessories
– Philips Hue multi-bridges support
– Sonos speakers synchronization
– Philips Hue Bridge and some Philips Hue Smart Bulbs. Also works with TRÅDFRI bulbs, linked to the hue bridge.
– OR/AND LIFX lights (no bridge required)
– OR/AND Nanoleaf Aurora panels (no bridge required)
– A Spotify Music Account
– White flash is back for the non-party mode + improved for the party mode
– The ambient lights are now reset after selecting a new Hue mode