Overview: His compatriots forgot him in space. A long dreamless cryogenic night was fortunately with him to make him wait some 300 years…
An autonomous system with artificial intelligence ends up to establish his return on his native Earth, after a destructive fungal pandemic degrading the humankind in scraps. Thanks Rosanto!
It’s a earthling, he’s at home and he will survive! Or not… Armed with his protocolar pouch brief of the UASA (pronounce “WAZA”) and his 80’s scout formation, he will adapt or fade away in the dust of his Mother-Earth…
– Green your environment, plant trees, heal damaged nature to bring back biodiversity to be able to survive !
– Explore an open-world without loading !
– Grow crops and raise animals !
– More than 220 craftings and items !
– Night and day cycle
– Visual and sonore environment that change depending your progression !
– Save your progression whenever and wherever you want !
– No connection required and no in-app purchases !
-Addition of wild animals generated by trees
-Quick access bar to be able to equip objects faster
-Simplification of the system to boil water (you just need to fill a gourd or others, and use it on the pot)
-Balancing of object and Leon statistics
-Added German language
-Added Turkish language
-Button to return to the main menu
-Addition of a trash can, to destroy all your excess items
– Bug fixes (unlimited objects, animals escaping from their enclosure)
This app has no advertisements