Foreign Policy v202301.23 [Mod]
Requirements: 8.0 and up
Overview: The global magazine of news and ideas. Access all the latest news and analysis from Foreign Policy.
For 50 years, Foreign Policy has helped its readers dive well below the headlines, anytime,
anywhere, to examine the latest policy developments with rigorous analyses and award-winning journalism. It’s the edge Foreign Policy subscribers use every day to sustain the influence they need. FP provides critical updates on all things global affairs. We help explain the ins and outs of how foreign policy decisions are being made—and, just as importantly, who is making them.
With the new FP mobile app, you can:
– Access all the latest news and analysis from Foreign Policy.
– Search topics of interest.
– Favorite a story to read it later.
– Receive alerts and get notified of the latest content published by FP.
– Share stories to Twitter and Facebook as well as with other social networks.
Already a Foreign Policy subscriber? Login to the Foreign Policy mobile app with your ForeignPolicy.com account. Existing ForeignPolicy.com subscribers have full access to all content.
Not a subscriber? Get instant and unlimited access to the Foreign Policy mobile app directly through in-app purchase.
Via in-app subscription, enjoy unlimited access to ForeignPolicy.com articles for $9.99 per month across devices. Cancel anytime.
Your subscription will automatically renew each month or year, and your credit card will be charged through your App Store account. You can turn off auto-renew at anytime in your App Store account settings.
– All Articles unlocked
– Other parts of subscription is still locked.
– The brand new Foreign Policy app includes:
– FP’s top stories and the latest articles in dedicated feeds, as well as feeds sorted by popular topics and regions.
– In-app subscribers can now access all benefits of an FP subscription at Foreignpolicy.com.*
– My FP: Subscribers can now create their own feed of content based on interests.*
– Sign up for FP newsletters directly from the app.*
– Read recent print editions of the magazine in a new reader.*
– Dark mode
*Subscription and account required
This app has no advertisements