Engineering Tools : Mechanical v233 [Paid]
Requirements: 5.1 and up
Overview: This Mechanical Engineering App is an all in one app for All Mechanical Engineering Needs, It Contains Various Important Mechanical Engineering tools.
The purpose of this software is to provide engineering students and professionals with engineering solutions.
Mechanical Engineering Library and 3D Viewing System
• Pillow blocks
• Bolt & Nuts
• Measuring Tools
• Able to display your own STL files on your device.
Project Calculations for Mechanical Engineers
• Detailed Heat Loss Calculations
• Natural Gas Installation Calculations
• Ventilation Calculations
• Other Calculations (Pipe diameter, circulation pump and hydrofor calculations)
Hydraulic & Pneumatic for Mechanical Engineers
• Piston Cylinder Calculations
• Pump Calculations
• Accumulator Calculations
• Pipe Calculations
• Engine Calculations
• Temperature and Pressure Loss Calculations
• Air Consumption Calculations
• Force Calculations
Production / Manufacturing for Mechanical Engineers
• Cutting Conditions Calculation
• Pressure Vessel Design Calculations
• Bearing Calculations
• Hardness Converter
Other Calculations for Mechanical Engineers
• Welding Calculation; Welding Heat Input Calculations
• Reinforced concrete steel bar (quantity) / (area) comparison calculation.
• Tolerance and Fittings Calculator and Geometric Tolerances
• Theoretical Calculations(Bernoulli, Young’s module, Differential pressure calculation etc.)
• A total of 15 mechanical property values for 73 materials can be easily accessed at any time.
• Material notes : Iron-Carbon Phase Diagram, Elastic-Plastic Diag. Stress-Strain Diag.
• Convert between hundreds of units in 26 different categories with Unit Converter.
• You can save the results of your calculations in PDF format and view them later.
★ Untouched Paid apk with Original Hash Signature
★ Certificate MD5 digest: aa1ec065cf8157296006821bde3ca710
★ No changes were applied
➡ Languages: Full Multi Languages
➡ CPU architectures: arm64-v8a, armeabi, armeabi-v7a, x86, x86_64
➡ Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi
– Fixed the problem of finding saved PDF calculation files
– Fixed bugs related to file sharing
– Added color pick feature for 3D models
This app has no advertisements