Introducing edge for substratum: Material design the way it should be.
• Theme works best with custom 7.1.x/ 8.x ROMs with OMS support
• Theme also works with Google stock 7.1.x/8.x ROMs (note that stock ROMs have some theming limitation)
• OxygenOS and LineageOS aren’t fully supported (use at your own risk)
• You need substratum app from the Play Store to apply the theme
• You need to be rooted
IMPORTANT! When you open the theme in substratum app you’ll see the drop down menu on top of the overlays. You need to choose one depending of your ROM Android version. There are also some overlays with different variant for specific Android version.
NOTE: AOSP apps like Clock, Messaging, Gallery, Contacts and Dialer may or may not work on Nougat ROMs, because every custom ROM has their own variant of those apps, so if you get an error while compiling, just don’t install them.
After every update I recommend clean install (uninstall all the overlays from the previous version, and then install the new ones)
Don’t report bugs if you’re using custom DPI
System, main Google’s and third party apps
– Google+: updated to 10.15
– YouTube: updated to 13.37.52
– Instagram: updated to 63
– Calculator: updated to 7.5 (213680574)
– Gmail: updated to 8.9.9
– Magisk Manager: updated to 6.0
– Settings: fixed icons background for some custom ROMs (Pie)
– SystemUI: changed lockscreen clock color to accent (Pie)
– Small bug fixes
If you want to download at full speed and help us keep this site active, you can register by clicking on the banner below.