You are the hero – or possibly villain – of this tale, originally on a journey to discover why your family was driven out of your home town, but quickly thrust into events beyond anything you could ever have imagined. As tensions rise between the humans and the mythical creatures that lurk just outside of sight, will you stand as a beacon of hope… or use your newfound power to bring the world under your control?
Release Date: 2021-04-11
Developer: ArcGames Patreon
OS: Windows, Linux, Android, Mac
If you like adult games, we recommend buying a premium UploadStar account for only $ 5 to download without waiting and at maximum speed you can download all our adult games. In ApkMagic you will find hundreds of games for adults, here is an example of the most required:WaifuHub Season 1-3 Dec Build
A Wife And Mother
My Cute Roommate v1.6.1 Extra [18+]
Dating My Daughter
You can find many more at this link.
- MAIN STORY: New Main Story event! (Follow your ORGANISATION lead!)
- Renee & Julie: You can now choose to have naughty time separately with Renee OR Julie (or both!) if they have both moved into the Manor
- Kana: You can now replay Kana’s naughty pregnancy scene from the Gallery (found in “EXTRAS” on main screen)
- Lily: You can now replay Lily’s naughty pregnancy scene from the Gallery (found in “EXTRAS” on main screen)
- Cheats: The Gallery Unlock cheat on the Manor laptop has been updated to include the pregnancy Gallery scenes
- Bug: Fixed a bunch of missing/wrong/disordered images. Is that the last of it? Probably not! Big thanks to CursedFlame91 for tracking them all down!
- Bug: Fixed the “that’s all I wanted to know” line playing twice when asking about the House Ladies
- Bug: Restored some missing Lily dialogue. Who took it, and where did it go? I don’t know, but it’s back now
- Bug: Typo fixes
- KNOWN ISSUE: There is an issue with the current version of Ren’py which causes the game to bug out if you hold down the skip button when moving to and from certain map/navigation screens. PyTom is aware of the issue and it appears to be fixed in the current nightly build. As soon as the build has a stable release I’ll re-compile and re-upload this update. Hopefully it’ll be ready before Wednesday!
If you want to download at full speed and help us keep this site active, you can register by clicking on the banner below.