Compass (Altimeter, Sunrise, Sunset) v3.3.6 [Premium] [Mod Extra]
Overview: A simple and easy to use Compass to retrieve useful information about your current position such as true Geographic north and true altitude also when offline or in flight mode.
• Free and without Ads
• Geographic north using magnetic declination
• True altitude above mean sea level (AMSL)
• Sunrise & Sunset time
• Azimut angles in deg, grad, mrad, gon
• Various dials and color themes (including high contrast)
• Angle measurement (with dials including measuring capabilities)
• Bubble Level functionnality (available in iPhone dial)
• Use EGM96 as the geoid reference for computing altitude
• Latitude & Longitude in MGRS format
• Latitude & Longitude in UTM format
• Latitude & Longitude in DD, DMM or DMS format
• Magnetic field strength to detect potential perturbations
• Sensor accuracy
• Address of your current location (requires data connectivity)
Compass better works outside where magnetic perturbations are low. Magnetic closure cell phone cases may also disrupt the accuracy of the compass.
EGM96 (Earth Gravitational Model) is used as the geoid reference to compute true altitude above sea level from data collected by the GPS sensor. UTM (Universal Transverse Mercator) is a system for assigning coordinates to locations on the surface of the Earth.
Have fun !
Added Swiss Grid coordinate system (LV95/MN95/CH1903+). Bug fixes…
- Premium / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Maps Location works;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64;
- Screen DPIs: 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
- Release by Balatan.
This app has no advertisements