Chronus, is a set of elegant Home & Lock screen Clock, Weather, News feed, Google Tasks, Stocks and Calendar widgets.
As a flexible “Information” widget, Chronus is highly optimized in terms of CPU and data usage with the potential of replacing several other info widgets. Multiple Chronus widgets on the same device share the same back-end services and updates are batched. This makes the system use less battery while still providing the user with rich information. You can choose to use one or all of the features, those not used are completely disabled, using no CPU, data or battery.
1) Details on the Permissions
2) If you use the Xposed framework to bypass Android Widget API’s, things will break!
3) Lock screen widgets are only supported on Android 4.x and with 3rd party lock screen apps on Android 5+
Features (All versions):
– Fully functional Flex, Flex (Analog), Clock+, Clock+ (Dash), Dash, News, Google Tasks and Weather Widgets
– Highly customizable look and feel of almost all components
– Weather panel with Yahoo!, OpenWeatherMap, Weather Underground, forecast.io and yr.no weather providers
– Weather, Calendar and Tasks notifications
– News Feed panel and built-in RSS sources, Pocket support and an Internal Article Reader
– Calendar panel showing a scrollable list of upcoming events
– Highlight upcoming calendar events with custom colors and font bolding
– Backup and restore widget settings
– Add any two (2) DashClock Extensions in the Flex and ‘Dash’ widgets
– Built-in Gmail, Missed Calls, Calendar and Text Messages extensions
– CyanogenMod Weather Provider support
Features (Pro version, available via in-app purchase):
– Additional Widgets (Forecast, Calendar, Clock+ (Forecast) and Stocks)
– Custom Tap actions for Clock, Weather and Calendar to launch apps or activities
– Change Clock and Weather panel alignment
– Change Analog clock style
– Month-view Calendar style
– Calendar and Event colors
– Set Widget backgrounds
– Additional News providers (Feedly, Twitter, Reddit)
– Daydream screensaver
– Add unlimited DashClock Extensions
– Android Wear support
– Chronus Wear watch with Google Fit counters and weather forecast
While Danny Baumann, Jorge Ruesga and I wrote most of the widget, credit also goes to the many translators as well as other contributors such as Nicolai Ehemann and Matt Booth for the languages and features they have contributed.
– Tasks upcoming and overdue highlighting
– Updated 3rd party libraries
– General bug fixes
If you want to download at full speed and help us keep this site active, you can register by clicking on the banner below.
[su_button url=”https://uploadocean.com/yjc7572eobhx” target=”blank” background=”#35c646″ color=”#000″ size=”5″ center=”yes” icon=”icon: download” rel=”nofollow”]DOWNLOAD[/su_button]
[su_button url=”https://douploads.com/sgqcqd0lttz1″ target=”blank” background=”#35c646″ color=”#000″ size=”5″ center=”yes” icon=”icon: download” rel=”nofollow”]MIRROR[/su_button]
More info: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dvtonder.chronus