You do NOT need to add bookmarks to new browser again when you change the browser you use!
* Bookmark management app
– Let’s manage bookmarks by folder!
– Recommended for those who want to use multiple browsers, because it is possible to specify the launching browser for each bookmark.
> Easy organize bookmarks
– You can manage bookmarks by folder.
– No limit of folder level.
– It’s easy to find the web page you want to view because the app adds a favicon and thumbnail of the web pages.
– You can easily add a bookmark by using “Share” menu of your browser.
– You can sort in any order by dragging the bookmark.
– It is possible to specify the launching browser for each bookmark.
– You can select a view type of bookmarks: as a List or Grid.
– You can customize a variety of settings to suit your taste, e.g. background color, text color, text size, icon size, etc.
– You can launch this app anytime from status bar icon.
> Safe backup
– You can create backup file of bookmarks.
– If you use automatic backup feature, it is okay even if you forgot create backup.
> Easy to move when change your device
– You can import bookmarks from default browser. (Android 5 or less are supported.)
– You can import HTML bookmark file created by browser on pc.
– You can move bookmarks to new device easily by transferring a backup file to new device.
> INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE
– To get ads, favicons, thumbnails, and check update.
– To import bookmarks from default browser.
– To export bookmarks to default browser.
– To import bookmarks from files in external storage.
– To export bookmarks to files in external storage.
– To create shortcut to home screen.
– To show icon in status bar when Android system has booted.
Support Android 8.0
Download PREMIUM features Unlocked
If you want to download at full speed and help us keep this site active, you can register by clicking on the banner below.