Requirements: 4.2 and up
Overview: Blood Sugar Log – Diabetes Tracker is very useful for someone who often checks their blood glucose levels
Add tags to each record – so with the help of diabetes logs you will find out your diabetes dynamics for example before meals before breakfast after lunch after meals In Morning evening etc.
Import/Export all records you entered into Blood Sugar Logs and send it to email or export blood glucose tracking data as cloud backup files.
– milligram per deciliter the unit used in medicine to measure the concentration of substances in the blood. 1 mg/dl equals 0.01 grams per liter (g/L).
mmol/l or mmol/L
– millimole per liter the SI unit in medicine for measuring concentrations of substances in the blood.
Blood Sugar Log – Diabetes Tracker Features :
– Set different Blood glucose level units – mg/dl or mmol/l (International and US Standard)
– Shows graph/ Statistics of your blood sugar fluctuations with filters time filter
– Flexible notification will remind you daily to enter value of your blood sugar and other events
– Statistics of blood sugar logs
– Blood Glucose Tracker
– Track your Medications
– Blood Pressure and Pulse
– Track your Weight daily
– A1C test is a blood test that provides information about a person’s average levels of blood glucose.
You can use app as : Diabetes Tracker Blood Glucose tracker Blood sugar log Blood Pressure Tracker Glucose tracker Weight Tracker and A1c Tracker.
Release by LunaDev
** minor bugs fixed
— improved app layout and UI
– Google drive backup added
This app has no advertisements
If you want to download at full speed and help us keep this site active, you can register by clicking on the banner below.