Requirements: 4.2 and up
Overview: Start an annual subscription & unlock every issue published in the last year for FREE! Limited time offer
Find out what to do now in your garden with Britain’s best-selling gardening publication BBC Gardeners’ World Magazine.
Packed full of useful advice and inspiration this award-winning magazine will help you get the very best from your garden however large or small.
With contributions from many of the UK’s favourite gardening experts including BBC Gardeners’ World presenter Monty Don plus Carol Klein Joe Swift Alan Titchmarsh and Pippa Greenwood keen enthusiasts and novices alike will find a wealth of knowledge delivered in a clear informative and often humorous way.
The magazine is also recognised for its beautiful plant images which are brought especially to the fore in the BBC Gardeners’ World Magazine App.
Inside BBC Gardeners’ World Magazine each month:
Monthly Checklists from Monty Carol Joe and the magazine team demonstrating which key tasks need to be done and how to do them.
Problem solving advice from our team of experts including Gardeners’ Question Time from BBC Radio 4 on a varied range of topics.
Our dedicated team seeks out and rates the best new plants and varieties for you to try in your own garden.
Discover inspiring ways to grow new and familiar plants with easy-to-follow step-by-step projects in our regular features on flowers patios design planning and planting.
Practical advice and variety guides to create a productive a Grow Your Own plot patio or allotment with helpful tips on vegetables salads fruits and herb growing.
Make your garden a haven for wildlife with our simple projects that encourage nature’s little helpers throughout the year.
Digital subscribers can now access Secret Garden our exclusive members-only area on GardenersWorld.com that’s packed with bonus features how-tos videos and more!
Users can buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchase
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Google Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period if offered will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit support.google.com for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your Google Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please tap “Email Support” in the app menu.
* please note: this digital edition does not include the covermount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies*
Modded by LunaDev
• Fixed a few problems with issue downloads.
• Stopped exclusive offers from appearing until the splash screen has loaded.
• Added a warning when a download has paused due to no internet connection.
• Fixed download progress reverting to 0 percent when the screen is rotated.
• Other small fixes, performance improvements and tweaks.
This app has no advertisements
If you want to download at full speed and help us keep this site active, you can register by clicking on the banner below.